Absolutely love it! Never had a clasp like this. It's fairly easy to work. Sometimes it pokes me, but it's cool!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It's larger and more impressive than the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? OK
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
the quality lived up to the advertised presentation, however I ordered this as a gift and checked the "this is a gift" box, but the package arrived without any gift card, message, or special wrapping. That was a bummer. Thank goodness I called and said to be on the lookout for a package from me or they would have had no idea who this was from or why they were receiving it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks just like the picture - and the clasp was easier to work than I thought it wouldbe.
- How accurate was the sizing? very good. I ordered the longer length, which was perfect for someone who is not finely boned.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Yes, the stones were of good quality, and the pewter was sturdy.
Got this Bracelet for my girlfriend, she loves Turquoise, and loves the bracelet. Its great quality for the money, is true to the size i ordered, and does not fall off. Great gift. I highly reccomend.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? very good
I like this bracelet and will wear it often. One reviewer commented that the clasp always seems to work its way to the top of her wrist and I would agree that this is true. I glance at my wrist and adjust the bracelet many times during the day. Perhaps it's because of the weight of the stones relative to the weight of the clasp. I often wear this bracelet with some silver bangles and I've thought of hooking the turquoise bracelet clasp through one of the bangles. Haven't tried it yet. But I still like the bracelet a lot.