I ordered this watch case to give to my husband for Christmas this year - when it came in, I was so excited to give it to him (because of how awesome it is) that I gave it to him that day! The shipping was very quick and the quality is awesome. I was concerned about the case fitting large watches - they all fit perfectly so no problems or complaints at all. You will not be disappointed with this purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Similar
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. HIgh quality
The box was delivered on time, and was exactly as described. Very happy with the purchase, my only comment is that the freight to Australia, $35 dollars was a bit steep.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was exactly the same.
- How accurate was the sizing? It was very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It was excellent quality.
Bought this as a gift for someone who LOVES huge Invicta divers. Was very pleased to see that the his watches fit nicely into this case. And he happens to all love anything carbon fiber so I was beyond excited to find this for him:) Great product. Highly recommended!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Just as pictured!
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was very accurate!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality...we'll see over time with use.
Has the look and feel of cardboard. I was purchasing this along with the sunglass storage/display case as a gift. I usually wouldn't take the time to write a review - but these items both had "tacky" down pat. I have purchased many items at Overstock, and this is the 1st time I have returned anything. For those of you who may not know, you have to pay the shipping or get it deducted from your return credit.
My husband has a ton of watches and has wanted a watch case for quite some time. I saw this on Overstock and decided to give it a try. He absolutely loves it! It is very spacious. Has slots (non-changeable or removable) for 20 watches. He also keeps his cuff links in the bottom tray. The top is glass. The (outside) caddy pattern is a pebbled diamond leather-like material. He couldn't be more pleased. We would definitely recommend this to others.
This box was purchased as a Christmas gift for my husband. He loves watches and needed a place to store them. He immediately arranged his watches and even the large ones fit nicely. He was impressed with the construction of the jewelry box however opening it was a little tricky at first.