The pendant itself is very cute. However, the color does fade off and it is now only silver. If you are looking for the color to stay then you will be disappointed.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
The quality of this product is the best one could expect, especially considering the low price. Although the chain could be thicker, the pendant still looks great == no scratching, flaking, etc.. I would buy these again, as they represent both Celtic (Irish) and Zen (the positive and negative balances) reality of life.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not as beautiful as the "real" pendant...
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect - Not too small and not too large.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. My fiance' and I both wear this necklace most every day since purchasing it. It still looks like NEW!
Gave this necklace to my boyfriend for Valentines Day. He loved it! The symbolism was perfect and the celtic key border just added to the overall meaning, however, the chain was very dainty and didn't fit his neck but once we purchased a longer, stronger chain it was perfect. He told me "I wear it with pride". This was my first purchase with overstock.com but definately not my last. Thank you overstock for making our first Valentines Day together a perfect memory.
I got this for my boyfriend for valentine's day because he loves Irish culture as well as oriental style, so I thought this was a wonderful blend. The only issue with the necklace I had was that it was more closed off then the image leads you to believe when it comes to seeing through the gaps in the Celtic knots. He loves it though. Even though I did have a minor complaint I'm very pleased with my purchase!
Got this as a wedding gift for my husband-to-be (so shhhh! :-) as he believes strongly that life is a balance. .. the symbolism of male-female unity and balance seems perfect for that! I am very pleased with the look of both the pendant and chain, although I plan to keep the chain for myself (he already has one that he won't take off, so I won't compete with that! He can just add the pendant!). The pendant is beautiful, elegant and sophisticated, but not too glitzy (which he wouldn't like). As I had hoped, the back (on the rim) can be engraved... which I plan to do, with a special message to remind him of our love. The celtic knot, symbolizing "forever entertwined"... well how much more appropriate? I love it, the price was much lower than the piece looks to be worth, and I almost wish he'd get me the same gift!
Very satisfied with the quality, size and appearance of this product. This was purchased for a man, so the chain not long enough, a replacement had to be purchased. This is a very unique pendant incorporating the celtic knot in with the ying yang. Had a very hard time finding something that is well made and appropriate for a man without spending hundreds of dollars.
Got this necklass, looked really good wore it the next day and noticed that the black on it was alreay coming off, so I scratched it to see if more would come off and it did. Do not buy!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks like picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor Quality
When the product first came out of the box I loved the pendent but thought the chain was too fragile. I changed the chain immediately but was really disappointed that the enamal on the pendent started coming in the first wearing and now after 2 months is completely gone. I would love another but not with that result.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes, when it came out of the box and I loved it.
- Did the product fit true to size? n/a
- How is the quality of the product? not a high quality. The chain is very delicate and fragile. I immediately replaced the chain with one more substantial so the pendant didn't get lost.
I bought this for my 17 yr old son. He didnt even have it on his neck before the enamel started flaking off the front. Horrible, horrible, horrible and greatly disappointing. This is my last OverStock Purchase - I have had zero luck with their jewerly.
The black enamel on the pendant was partially rubbed off when I received this. I tried to touch it up with a permanent black marker, but it doesn't look so great. The enamel is really thin and not high quality. Overall, it looks like the pendant was quickly pressed out of silver and then spray painted. I hoped for better, since I love every other piece I've ordered from Overstock.