The rings are exactly what I was looking for. I have a white gold/black onyx ring that is just a little too big for my pinky. So I ordered this set in my pinky finger size & wear the 2 outside rings outside my good ring, then use the center ring on my left hand pinky. Going to order a set in my middle finger size to mix & match the same way.
I have had these rings for 6 years now. They still look brand new (when polished of course). No green or black fingers. This is good quality silver. I rarely take them off so they go in the shower, the stay on when I ride horses, etc. Very cute and I love that you can wear just one or all three.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly like image.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality!
I bought these stackable silver rings in a size 6 and 7 so I could wear on my ring finger and on my middle finger. It is a simple design, nothing fancy, but I like them for everyday use. If you're looking for a bold or shiny ring this is not the ring. Sometimes I take two of them and combine with another ring, even in a gold color and it looks very pretty. The scroll design is super cute. I am a true size 6 and 7, depending on the finger, and they fit perfectly.
These rings are very pretty and versatile but I was very disappointed that they do not run true to size. I have several rings that I wear on my ring finger, all the same size, but this one (ordered in that size) did not fit. I would recommend the quality of the set, and the price was very affordable, but would warn buyers to order up in size. That is the only reason I gave 3 instead of 5 stars.
These rings are beautiful and I can't wait to wear them stacked together or stacked with some of the other stackable rings I have purchased from O.co!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Just as beautiful in person as on the site
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
I kept the rings, they are cute, but the picture made them appear much thicker than they actually are. They are very thin rings. Still very cute though.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? similar but not exact
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. picture deceiving
These rings are nicer than I expected. They go well with other rings or by themselves. Just what I have been looking for.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? better than the image
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality