Definitely an eye-catcher. This ring is loud as it is both large and brightly colored. Because of this it strikes me as a little bit costume-jewelryish, but I think it could work well with the right outfit. The craftsmanship is okay, one I thing I was disappointed about was that the center stone is loose in the setting. If I hold the ring to my ear and shake I can hear it bouncing around in the setting. As long as the stone doesn't fall out that's no big deal, but it concerns me that I might loose the stone since it's so loose in the setting. The ring is true to size.
This ring is one of the most beautiful rings I own. I'm always hesitant in buying anything over the internet, however, this buy was one of the most satisfying and least expensive I have purchased. I was so impressed with the ring when I received it that I bought the matching earrings too. I highly recommend this ring to everyone and check out the earrings, they are gorgeous too! I will be buying my future jewelry via Overstock.com from this point forward. The quality, looks and price cannot be beat. I received my purchase in a timely manner and it was easy to use the website. Thank you! J
The ring came very quickly much to my surprise. It is a beautiful ring; however, I need to send it back as it is too big but I have already ordered it in a smaller size and can't wait to get it and wear it. I would definitely buy jewelry again.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
This ring is just as sparkly in person as it looks online! The lab created opal is a magnificent turquoise, and the CZ is a nice shade of medium to light purple with good sparkle. The ring seems well-made and sturdy, with a nicely weighted sterling silver band. I certainly recommend it. My only complaint is that It does seem to run a bit large.
my daughter bought this for me for a gift. The purple stone fell out once and we had it put back in. Then it fell out again and now is gone forever. It is a beautiful ring and I loved it, however, now I can't even wear it. It is disappointing that it is not made well enough that the stones don't fall out.
I ordered this ring for a gift and could not believe how beautiful it was in all respects. My friend will be very happy when she receives this ring. Let me tell you it is well worth the money as I have seen them in stores at a much higher price. The other big plus to ordering from Overstock is how fast you receive your order!!
Very attractive-looking ring with lab-created opal and amethyst stone on an angle. making ring look custom-made Only wish it were available in Topaz as well. Fits very well and just looks great on ring finger.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate, fits nicely on ring pinky (as ordered) Size 7
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very attractive-looking ring with lab-created opal and amethyst stone on an angle. making ring look custom-made.
While on vacation, I purchased a similar ring at a much higher price. My daughter fell in love with my ring so I went to O.com to see if I could find a similar one for her. This ring was such a great find! It's color and sparkle is striking!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring was so much more beautiful than the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This ring is great quality and looks much more expensive than it was!
I bought this ring as a gift for my daughter. She loved it. I thought it to be quite beautiful and plan to purchase the matching necklace for her also. The lab created opals sparkle when they catch the light. The price was excellent for such a wonderful ring.. I trust Amazon and would not hesitate to purchase from them again. No matter what I have bought, it has always been a great buy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very good image, but in person it's even prettier.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality - very pleased.
I bought it as a gift, but 1 of the Opals fell out the first day. The ring was replaced by Overstock, so far the new one is holding together better. It has only been about 10 days. Opal is a fragile stone, the cost to repair the ring at a jewelry is over $50. So if something happens to it , with out the 2 year warranty, it is not worth fixing.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the same
- How accurate was the sizing? a little large
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I bought it as a gift for my daughter, having a gift fall apart the same day is really embarrassing
Love the ring but would be happier if the center stone was a different color. The purple in the stone is washed out.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Matched with what was on the computer.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Opals are very nice
I bought this ring as a Christmas present to myself. I absolutely love it. It is a great design and a decent size--not too big or too small. The opals are beautiful and the CZ is a great color. I am extremely pleased with the lovely piece.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- How accurate was the sizing? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fine
What a stunning ring. The opals are almost turquoise in color. The CZ is a beautiful shade of purple. You would never know it is not the real thing. The sizing was perfect. An outstanding value for a lovely design. And I received it 2 days after ordering. Way to go Overstock.com!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Nicer in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
A stunning piece that has a luster and distinction of color that can only be appreciated in person. A real nice gift that proved most positive, It went on immediately and for the1st time in 40 years I have never seen anything stay on. For our family it was a winner. If she likes opals she will love this ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly except the luster in person is nothing a picture could capture
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice quality
I love opal and was a little leary of getting a "lab-created" opal, but this is even better. The turquoise is brilliant, the fire sparkles and leaps out at you. I like it so much I'm now looking at all the lab-created opals you offer. I especially like the unusual designs and just found the one with "goddess" in the title. Really Unique. And I was surprised at how well the lavendar and blue go together. Wore it for the first time on Christmas, and it got noticed! When's my birthday? Oh, yeah, next month!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly!
- How accurate was the sizing? Sz 7 fits me perfectly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very solid, substantial ring.
I really like this ring. I wear it all the time resulting on lots of compliments. Size is good, some days I can switch it to the other fingers, which I like. I wear lots of rings and this one I choose more and more often.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The product was better
- How accurate was the sizing? OK
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. lightweight but the stones are very nice.
I purchased this ring with the pendant and earrings as well. The 3 pieces match beautifully together. This ring is much nicer "in person" than I expected! The color of the stones is vibrant and beautiful! You can't go wrong here!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very close
- How accurate was the sizing? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great Quality
I love this ring, I love how the blue Opal and the Amethyst blend togeher. The tear shaped adds a nice touch to this ring. I wish they sold them in 1/2 sizes, this on is a bit big, but I still wear it. The band itself is a heavier band and it just makes the ring that much better!