These are really pretty earrings and as a fan of Celtic design, I am pleased with them. No one should be put off by the design from buying them. The only thing that was disappointing was opening the box to find the earrings in a packet with the words, "Made in Thailand" on them. I plan to check more carefully before I purchase in the future as to the country of origin; I would have liked them to have been made in Ireland.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? True
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality; not too heavy; comfortable to wear
Very nice earrings. I love them. Not to big, not to small, not heavy but I and every female I know loves them.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
These are as dainty and lovely as they look. They are wonderful earrings.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image on the site compares favorably with the actual product.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was wonderful
I bought two pairs of the Celtic earrings -- one for my daughter and the other for myself. I gave my daughter the choice and she selected this pair. She has worn them several times and has told me that she has received multiple compliments on them. For the price they are a GREAT purchase.
I loved these earrings when I saw them at Overstock.com. I was just a little disappointed with the weight and size of them. I mean, it is great to have nice light earrings, but these are so light and small that they felt a little cheap. In saying that, the style of the earrings is great. I just wish they were a little more substantial.