I was very pleased when I received these earrings. They are just the right size. The stone color is nice and dark emerald green. My only complaint would be that there were no backings. My other french earrings came with small plastic/rubber backings - I prefer the extra security. Fortunately you can pick up a 100 piece pack at craft stores for one or two bucks, so not a problem. I enjoy wearing them. Excellent value for the price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Photo doesn't do the earrings justice.
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is very good.
I am of Irish decent but did not own any Claddagh jewelry. I saw these and with the addition of the Emeralds to the earrings it made it just that more of a have to have piece of jewelry. I have worn these almost every day since my hubby gave them to me for Christmas.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pefectly
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
These are lovely earrings. They are not large, but I have a small frame and don't like my earrings to dwarf me. I bought these because of the 'Irish green' color of the stone, and they don't look synthetic or glass-like. Wear these with some kind of backing (not included) as they are top-heavy and fall out of your lobe quite easily. This was a nice St. Patrick's Day buy for me!
These earrings were purchased to compliment a silver claddagh neckace. They have the added bit of green which adds interest to the set as a whole. The quality of the earrings lives up to the description you provided. I Iook forward to enjoying them for years to come.
I am so pleased with the earrings. They are a Christmas gift for my good friend, who has a Claddagh ring that she purchased in Ireland. She will be quite happy with the craftmanship. I am sure she will think that I got them from Ireland. That will be our little secret!!!!!
For the price these earrings are very well made, I just wish they had the back clip to hold them in place.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Veyr
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It was actually better crafted than what I was expecting.
I bought these earrings for my sister as part of her birthday gift. She loves emeralds so I purchased these online from Overstock.com because I knew she does love emeralds so well. She already had emerald rings & pendants & other accessories but no emerald earrings. She really loved these emerald earrings to complete her emerald jewelry accessories.
I was a little disappointed with the quality of these earrings. They didn't have any heft to them at all. Very light and the "emeralds" were very plastic looking. I gave them as gifts anyway because I didn't really have a choice, but I would have rather they were a little more substantial. A tad disappointing.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? not exactly
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These earrings weren't as high quality as they seem to be in the picture
Although I ordered them for myself, I think these earrings would make a nice gift, especially for someone with an Irish heritage. My only criticism is that the backs of the earrings were plain, otherwise they were very attractive and light weight. -- no pulling on the earlobes.
Purchased as a gift. Recipient delighted. Would recommend to others.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality