These earrings were another addition to my "purple" collection of jewelry, and I was happily surprised that they are both prettier and more noticeable in person. And, once again, for the cost, I could not be more pleased with this purchase! Overstock does it again!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Prettier in person!
- How accurate was the sizing? Bigger than I expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality as expected for cost
The metal indeed is an average quality, the surface is rough a little bit that's why it doesn't shine properly. The stones, though, sparkle VERY nice. The problem is that on the website they are "mirrored" (left and right earring) and I've received both identical which obviously won't look equal on my ears. I used Live Assistance to ask about it, finally I've read: "I'm sorry that information is not provided but seems both are identical.". This information should be provided online or the picture should be changed. Talking about the picture - the earrings' design is much prettier in real. I do like the earrings and will keep them for sure because despite the imperfections they are still very pretty, comfy and cheap.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? average metal quality but prettier design in real
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. low polishing quality of the metal
Somebody gave this 5 stars? Really? As I said in my review of the matching necklace, these look like something in the craft store clearance bin. Poor quality finish, no sparkle on the stones. Save your money.
- Did the image onsite match the product? no
- How is the quality of the product? fair