I purchased these necklaces for my two daughters, myself and daughter-in-law as Thanksgiving gifts. My younger daughter, who is away at college, has told me that she loves it and wears it all the time with her sweaters. Many people have complimented her on its design. I wear mine often at work where people have noticed and commented on its unique design. This has been one of the best purchases I have made at Overstock.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks exactly as shown in the photo
- How accurate was the sizing? Using the measure displayed, it was a perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this heart necklace is wonderful! The design, material and workmanship are excellent! It would appear to cost quite a bit more than what I paid.
I got this as a gift for my sister and when it arrived it was in great condition, it looked like the picture and I love it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It represented it accurately
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
I bought this for myself because I had a craving for a new necklace at the time, and I am very glad I made this purchase! The chain has a nice length, and it is substantial. The pendant is well detailed, exactly as it looks in the picture. I do kind of wish the dragon would be more noticeable, but even if it does just seem like a random knot design, it is still beautiful.
The necklace was accurately described with a nice weight to it. Seemingly strong chain - haven't used it yet. Don't let the dragon throw you if that isn't your style. It is extremely hard to make out the dragon - you would have to tell someone you are actually wearing a dragon. Instead, it pretty much appears to by a Celtic heart pendant!
I was a little hesitant to buy this because of another review - I thought that it might look really inexpensive or not made well. It is really beautiful... it has weight for its size and although it is a "dragon" it looks like celtic knots unless you really follow the lines of he design. It is really beautiful and I would buy it for a gift as well.. but this one.. I am keeping.
My grand daughter was born this year ( the year of the dragon) so I bought these for both my daughters and myself. I was diappointed about how cheap and clunky they looked when they arrived. I kept them, and gave them out, but I will never wear it. My daughter (babies mom) hung hers in the nursery from fishing line...it looks cute.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Clunkier
This is quite an interesting pendant... the Celtic interweaving of the pattern of the dragon into a heart is quite original. It is exactly as pictured with some intricate patterning but still quite simple in design. I wasn't too impressed with the chain as it feels 'lightweight' but, I bought this as a gift specifically for the pendant anyways.