I really love the look and feel of this watch, so much so that I am going to try my luck again and hope the next one is not defective! As soon as my watch arrived I Immediately took it to my jeweler to be sized ... band is very large. He noted that the hands needed to be secured as the second hand moved freely. Fixing the hand and sizing the watch would have cost me another **. My jeweler rightly recommended I return the watch, which I am. Though, as stated, I am going to order another one in hopes it is not defective. The watch is gorgeous ... and looks and feels like a *** watch.
I agree with most of the reviews written here already, however, I have reiterate how to set the watch. If you take a pair of pliers to it to pull the stem out you will ruin it for sure! There was very little instructions that came in the box and it DID NOT mention that you first have to turn it as if to "open" it THEN pull out to set the time. Also, do not attempt to remove the links at home, it is not as easy as youtube makes it look, you have to take it to a professional jeweler that specialize in watches. I found that most jewelry counters at the department stores won't do it unless you purchased it there. If you have skinny wrists like I do, you may remove all the removable links in order for it to fit...yes I had all six removed. After saying all that, I have to agree that it is a beautiful watch...I would buy it again...looks way better than the online picture. Its the perfect weight, I don't like tiny "women" watches so its perfect if you like a bigger face...excited to wear it, can't wait!!
My watch came today. It is nice looking. As other reviews stated, it is heavy. My disappointment is that it came with a dead battery. I don't mind having to pay for the band to be adjusted, however, I shouldn't have to pay for a jeweler to replace the battery. I'm sure it ISN'T a $10 fix being it is water resistant and the seal has to be broken and resealed. Debating if I should return it.
I get compliments on my watch every time I where it. It was a very good price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly what it looks like and better!
- How accurate was the sizing? I took it to a jeweler and he sided it to fit perfect. No Charge.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice
Received the watch today. Anxious to wear it. Had to have it sized. It is very large. I have about a 6 1/2 in. wrist and I had to have 4 links removed. This watch has a lot of weight to it due to the ceramic so if you are looking for a light weight watch this wouldn't be the one for you.. I like the large size and feel that it will be perfect for dressy clothes to jeans.
I love my watch. I am going to order a black one soon.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looked extractly like the image.
- How accurate was the sizing? The size was a little big. I was able to get re sized.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a excellent product.
High quality, solid watch. Watch is large as another reviewers have stated so if you have a small wrist it may be to big for you. Watch band had to be sized down for my tall, average size daughter. Also watch has weight to it so if you don't want something heavy, this is probably not for you. Beautiful watch. Really wanted to try a white ceramic watch for my 19 year old daughter but didn't want to pay top dollar since she seems to destroy expensive and inexpensive watches. Great bargain and she really loves it! Also purchased the Platinum warranty so we should be good to go.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
I wear the watch casually quite often but at times I need to take it off because it weights heavier than normal watches I am used to since it is ceramic. Overall, I am glad I bought it since I always wanted a ceramic watch.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good for the price
I love my watch. I really wanted a white ceramic watch but didn't want to pay top dollar. I was really excited when this watch arrived and couldn't wait to get it sized. Like other reviewers have said the watch is really heavy and feels expensive. The only thing I'm not too sure about is the magnet clasp. It took me a few times to get use to. Now it is not an issue. I also have trouble changing the time but thankfully I do not need to change it frequently.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? As pictured
- How accurate was the sizing? As expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very happy
Love the watch. Im small in size, but the watch looks great and fashionable I did have 2 leaks taken out and the watch man commented "very nice watch"
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pretty close. It was a little larger, but much nicer than the photo
- How accurate was the sizing? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is great. I've gotten many compliments
This is a beautiful watch. I was not disappointed at all. I went to a watch store I frequent in the mall to get some of the links taken out. When i handed it to one of the employees she said, "This is a $**** watch!". I told her i only paid $*** for it and she couldn't say anything! It's just what I wanted and i feel like my money was well-spent. I have yet to be disappointed when buying from Overstock... :)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image is a great picture of the watch
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is very good
Pretty. Very large face. Problem was that the correct time was not set. I could not get the stem to pull out, as per the instructions. I finally used pliers. That pulled the stem completely out of the watch case. I broke it. This was stuck and already defective. I think Overstock purposely did not set the time because it was defective. I say that because I purchased 5 watches in one day. All the other watches were set to the correct time. So either Overstock should have noticed and not sent me a defective watch or Burgi is unloading defective product. This was a waste of my money. It also left me short of a Christmas gift.