My husband bought me this watch when he decided that I had gone through too many cheap watches. I love this watch! Its simple enough to go with jeans and it looks nice with a dress. Its really a perfect watch for any occasion. Its made very well, the band is nice and large and fits more like a bracelet, which is the way I wear my watches, so for me, its perfect. however if you have small hands and a small wrist, this is going to be way too big. However, taking out links wouldnt be too hard for a jeweler. It has a unique band, so if you aren't used to them, you might think that it doesnt open. It does, and the invisible closure is a really nice touch. Because the clasp is internal, there is no break to the band. Again, a great watch for a wonderful price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It's true to the product
- How accurate was the sizing? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice and heavy, quality watch for a very reasonable price
I was looking for a nice watch that fits a little bit larger wrist. This watch does the job with room to spare.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Super
Watch was ok. Didn't like the cost of returning it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Wider that it appeared
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Returned it. Wife didn't find it comfortable
The watch is very nice and has some heft to it. The face of the watch has a purlescense and texture that I could not see in the photo. I do like the way it looks though. The bracelet does not come apart. It is permanently connected. I didn't know that either. I took the watch to my local jewelry store to have it sized for my write. Several links were removed. Unfortunately I have a very hard time getting the watch on and off over my hand. I really have to scrape my knuckles on the metal to get it on and off. Once on, it fits perfectly and looks terrific. If I had taken fewer links out of the bracelet, then it would fit quite loosely and the watch face would dangle down on my hand instead of sitting nicely on my wrist. On the pro side, I will never lose this watch accidentally from the clasp coming unlatched. I'd lose my hand first. But having to scrape up my knuckles every time I put the watch on is a definite con. I never thought my hands were that big, and I still don't. So this has been a learning experience for me. Overall, I really like the watch. I just wish the bracelet opened in two parts.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be of good quality, but only time will tell - no pun intended.