Within a week of receiving the ring, the entire inside of the ring (and much of the outside) was no longer black, but a dull silver. The ring was worn every day but was taken of to shower, wash hands, sleep, etc. It was a really delicate, lovely ring - I received numerous compliments on it - but I can no longer wear it because it looks so dreadful with so much of the black coating (I don't know what "black sterling silver" is, but I will never by another product bearing this designation) gone. A definite return. :(
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? True to photo
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Extremely poor quality
This ring is NOT black stainless steel. The black coloring is coming off in several obvious places which detracts from the appearance of the ring. I was willing to deal with this flaw until today, when I noticed that one of the stones had fallen out of the ring. I am incredibly displeased with the condition of this ring after only a brief period of having worn it. I wouldn't recommend this ring to anyone because although the ring itself is pretty, delicate and unique on the surface, the beauty is short-lived.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes.
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes.
- How is the quality of the product? Very poor.