Mine may have been a lemon but the twisted metal wire band was not properly placed under one of the gold loops so that one of the ends of the wire was exposed. The frayed exposed end kept catching on clothing and hair. Finally, it caught on something sturdy and it pulled the wire out of the ring base. I tried to tuck the frayed part of the wire under the gold loop several times without any luck. The ring is in pieces right now.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as shown
- How accurate was the sizing? Good fit
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
When I received the ring, the weight of it seemed extreme. If you don't mind the weight and bulk of the ring then you will probably like it just fine. I returned it with no problems other than paying to have it mailed back. I used regular postal service and it only cost me a little over $1.
Recieved the ring sooner than thought I would recieve it,and the smoothness of the fit is unbelievable. Large enough to not missplace it and of designer quality
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nicely made, strong center material