This ring is really quite gorgeous, very comfortable because the inside of the band is very smooth to the touch, and best of all no sharp prongs to snag on your clothing or stockings. The silver has a nice shiny finish to it too. Very feminine and it would make a nice first piece of fine jewelry for any young lady.
This is a beautiful ring with the quality of Black Hills Silver and at a fantastic low price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? More beautiful
- How accurate was the sizing? yest
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fine quality
Love this ring, very pretty and affordable, very pretty design.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? prettier in person
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. decent size and very sturdy
I am excited to give these to my daughters for Christmas.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? These were gifts so I won't know until Christmas.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
This is absolutely my new favorite ring! It is both elegant and durable, a great addition to any jewelry box.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looks even better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
Sturdy ring with beautiful shine and detail. Given as a gift and was well recieved.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
The ring was more detailed on the screen, but for the money it was ok The band was very thin, so I think it will break soon. I wanted it for my pinky finger. The ring was flatter than it looked also. I will wear it. Size is very accurate.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image was much better looking
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it was a little thin on the band I am expecting it to break soon
I have been looking for a little finger ring for some time as after losing weight I wasn't certain of the size I should order. I took a chance on a five and it is perfect. This is a sturdy ring so I don't worry about it hitting any desk or table surface. I am very happy with my purchase!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pretty accurate picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? Believe it is true to size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For the price you can't beat it.
First, let me begin by stating that I love Black Hills Gold jewelry. I own several all-gold pieces and a few gold-on-silver pieces, all from the big names in Black Hills Gold jewelry manufacturing. This piece was to be my first all-silver piece, and it was also to be the first time I've purchased Black Hills jewelry from Overstock, as I normally prefer to know what BHG manufacturer I'm dealing with (as they are not all created equal). The ring, itself, is very pretty. However, I've barely worn it in the 5 months since I purchased it, simply because I tend to prefer the gold-on-silver pieces. Last week, however, was the first time I wore the ring for consecutive days. It should be noted that I am the type of person who babies her jewelry. I never wear jewelry when cooking, cleaning, eating, washing my hands, or showering, and I clean & inspect my pieces on a regular basis. With that said, I noticed yesterday that this ring is completely out of round, even though I didn't do a thing to it. In addition, this is the first ring of all the rings I've own that this has ever happened to, and that includes my other silver rings, even those with thinner bands than this one. Furthermore, this particular ring has been worn less than every other ring in my jewelry box. So, it's pretty obvious that this is an incredibly flimsy piece. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for, and if the price seems too good to be true, it usually is. Apparently, the manufacturer of this Black Hills piece is not up to par with the well-known manufacturers of Black Hills Gold jewelry, and, in the future, I'll be sure to stick with those manufacturers that have proven their quality time and time again over the years.
This is an absolutely great ring. I have 1 other BlackHills Silver only ring that I've had for 15 years & it still looks like new. I have no doubt with this ring's quality that it will be the same. First purchase on overstock.com but won't be my last, nor will this be my only item from this seller. Thanks for wonderful product, service & price.
I do not typically wear jewelry (more of a sporty, no-nonsense, t-shirt wearing person) but for some reason I was wanting a little glint on my fingers.This ring is really gorgeous in a simple way. Looks great on my right ring finger and hasn't left a green line or any marks on my skin. I wear it almost 24-7 (too lazy to switch it out, mostly). It can be dressed down or dressed up, which is perfect for me.Also, I am a nurse so I wash my hands >30 times a day and it's held up. Color is still nice, no tarnishing, etc. Very happy with my purchase.
I ordered this ring to replace one I lost that I'd worn for many years. It also goes well with one I ordered here a few years ago, the Black Hills Silver Women's Leaf Cutout Ring. I like the simplicity of the ring, both rings. My mom has had a leaf shaped broach in jewelry box since the 60's or 70's. I always thought it was pretty and different, but no one really wears broaches anymore. And I lean more to silver than gold personally. That's why I was drawn to this ring with the rose and leaf design. It's good quality too. It has yet to tarnish or turn my finger green. I love it.
This ring looks and feels cheap. There is no indication that it is really a Black Hills product. There is no trademark imprint on the ring and the ring comes in a cheap Overstock,com cardboard box. I feel like I've been duped. I do not recommend this ring. It is certainly not worth the price paid.