I notice today that Overstock still has this ring. I bought mine last year and the prongs were very sharp and the stone fell out after the third time wearing it! It's been laying in my jewelry box ever since. Just thought I'd give a heads-up to anyone thinking about buying it. I didn't think Overstock would replace or fix it??? Anyway, a disappointment! :O(
I actually purchased this ring for my mother. She has always admired Black Hills jewelry and Turquoise and as a kid I remember mom looking at it in store displays. I knew she would have gotten it if she could have afforded it. So when I seen this ring I knew it had to be it. My mother has always worked to supply my sister and I with all we ever needed and wanted and she has always done without. Now mom is in her mid to late 60s and very ill. I seen this ring and could only think of her. I now purchase things for her our of what I think she would like and want if she could get it herself because she deserves it and can't but I can. When she received the ring in the mail she was so very happy and was so excited about the ring. She told me she's in love with it and was asked on a few occasions as to where she got it. I didn't tell her but because of how beautiful the ring is I don't think she would have told. I and my daughter looked at the ring befor sending it off to my mom and I was just over joyed as to how beautiful the ring is. I'm not into silver but could easily wear it if it was for me. For what I paid for this ring it's quality was above but for what joy it brought to my mom it was priceless.
The ring were smaller and thinner poor quality for the price, and i had to take my magnifying glass to find the chip that was supposed to be a stone, the gold leaves were fake looking . I am very dissapointed.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? smaller than the acxtual image.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was dissatified with the quality of this product for this price.
I was very happy when I recieved this ring, it is beautiful. I love the beutiful Black Hills Gold and the Turquoise stone is quite colorful. I recieved the order in a very timely manner. I always am very satisfied with anything I order from Overstocks.
Loved this ring...very pretty, but it I could not get it on my finger. The ring ran very small than the normal size 6 and I had to send it back.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image is like the actual product
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs small
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
Very pretty ring. Nice size with stone and black hills gold complementing one another. As a gift, size 6 fit my Daught's finger just right. Very pretty looking and a great value at this price point. I'd like to wear one myself! ThanX overstock.com
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Even better looking in person!
- How accurate was the sizing? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Better looking quality in person
It looks about the same as the picture. Because there aren't a lot of cz in it, it isn't sparkly but could be appropriate to wear with jeans and other turquoise jewelry. I wished it had more yellow/rose gold leaves which is what I expected from a Black Hills product. I don't wear a lot of silver so this will be sitting in my drawer a lot. I mix the two metals but never just wear silver alone.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? About the same
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
It was a very pretty ring and my friend was very happy with it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looked just like the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? Size was perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was great.
Pretty blue stone and not over done so as not to notice the touquoise. I would recommend this to a friend.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Beautiful ring but not as big as expected,.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was good.
The ring has a nice appearance and comfortable to wear but the prongs holding the turquoise stone are not very sturdy. We had a prong just break off causing the turquoise stone to fall out of the ring setting. Item would be fair for occasional wear but not for everyday because of the construction of the prongs.
Can't find the diamonds even with magnifying glass!!! I think the description is an error! Also, the color of the turquoise stone in picture is incorrect also, like other reviewers have commented. It is really a brighter turquoise blue, not the lighter robin blue. However, the ring is still very nice.