I was rather disappointed with this ring. The photo here is quite nice, but I found the quality of the actual item does not match the picture. The photo shows a dainty setting with graceful swirls. But the ring I received was poorly crafted, clunky, and had an overall gumball machine ring appearance. This jewelry is manufactured by Dakota Designs, which I was not familiar with until now. I will definitely avoid their products in the future, (and stick with Landstroms for all my Black Hills Gold!) I promptly returned the ring, but was then disappointed with Overstock because returns are at the buyers expense. (A bit of a hassle as well, as I still await my refund ) This shopping experience was a waste of my time and money.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very poor
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Gumball Machine Quality
I wear this ring when I'm going out with the girls. It is a nice, good quaility ring
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looked the same
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
I purchased this ring for my daughter for Christmas and she loves it. Very delicate and petite, perfect for a almost teen girl. I was looking for something in her birthstone and this ring was just perfect!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? matched exactly
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
good times <3 love it! so pretty. Cant wait till i go to show it off at a party or somethin.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it was the same thing as the pic, except shinyer lol.
- How accurate was the sizing? very acurrate, good times.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. shiny, and pretty, and sapphirey.
I bought this ring for my daughter as a Christmas gift. For the price, it is an excellent value! It is very delicate, and the workmanship is beautiful. It shipped from South Dakota, though, so it took some time to get to Atlanta. But it was well worth the wait! I would not hesitate to recommend this ring to anyone who wants something elegant and dainty. Thanks Overstock!