My boyfriend bought me this ring for my birthday (although I picked it out :-) It is absolutely perfect and even better than it appears on the website. The diamond sparkles brilliantly in any lighting and combination of the rose colour, gold and green just adds to it's beauty. Really a nice sized diamond for only .02 tcw, and the ring was exactly the dimensions specified in the details so I don't really know how other people expected it to be bigger when the dimensions are given (simply get out a ruler and measure). Gorgeous ring really, I've had compliments and to be quite honest, I can't stop looking at it! :D
The gold is very thin, I would not expect the band to hold up with everyday use. Had to use a magnifier to see the diamond. I do like the rose gold in the center of the rose., which is the only reason I am keeping it. Be advised, this is very petite ring.
I wear a lot of Black Hills Gold, and this ring is perfect. It is beautifully made and I wear it everyday and always will.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It has to be quality to be Black Hills Gold and Overstock.Com has some really great pieces!
This ring does not look anything like the pic. It was a hassel, but I did return it. It was dull and I could not see the color at all.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? not good
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fine
Bought this as a Christmas present for my mother several years ago. Ring is petite and pretty. Diamond is very small and not all that clear. I probably would have liked the ring better if it did not have the diamond. But overall, I was satisfied with my purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Accurate
Very pretty ring. Get a lot of compliments on it. Have had it quite a while now and it's perfect for me. Vey pleased.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very good
- How accurate was the sizing? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
I was seriously disappointed in the size of this ring. It is definitely not as it appears in the photos, or as sturdy as other pieces of Black Hills Gold that I own. I will probably not purchase from Overstock.com again.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The product is MUCH smaller than it appears on the site.
- How accurate was the sizing? The ring fits the way my size usually fits.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this product is fine.
The different colors of gold are not as pronounced as the picture indicates. I was disappointed, and nearly sent it back. I decided to keep it, but I won't be wearing it much.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring is simply not as pretty as the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate sizing.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
i wear this ring alot i also ordered the necklace that matches it ill probley wear it always in less i wear the gold thin on the shank................
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? great
I purchased this ring for my girlfriend many years ago. I was so pleased to see that Overstock still had my order saved and the style available! Her ring broke after many years of use, and I wanted to replace it. Overstock.com made that possible and easy. The ring was exactly the same and she was thrilled to have the replacement. A great ring and a great service. Thank you Overstock.com!
I am very pleased with this ring. It is dainty and pretty, very light weight (you can hardly feel it on your finger which is a plus for me because I am a musician and rings can interfere with my playing). I have received many compliments. Yes, it is small, but that's what I wanted.