This ring is really beautiful. The photo does not do justice to the detail of the "in person" ring. I wanted this as a right hand ring to compliment the several sterling silver BHG bracelets I own, and it is perfect for that. I really think it is meant to be a wedding band, as there is a men's version of this same ring, but it works well as a right hand ring too. The silver band really shows off the pink, green, and gold accents. At this price, it is an excellent value.
The details on this ring are very pretty and you can definitely tell the difference in the colors of the black hills gold, so the contrast is nice. I bought this ring to replace my wedding band . So, I bought it to wear all the time. It is kind of flimsy and I'm not sure how long it will last-since I'm left handed it will get a lot of wear and tear. Overall, it is beautiful and if you buy it to wear for special occasions you should be fine.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Kind of fragile
Ring is beautiful, stays shiny. Was better than the picture on line. It was all I wanted and more.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Was the same
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made
I really like this Black Hills Gold band ring in silver with the green and rose leaves and the gold grapes. I have worn it alone or with my wedding rings. It is really beautiful! Thank you Overstock.com for having such pretty Black Hills gold jewelry at such reasonable prices so I can add to my collection often.