You get what you pay for, and that being said, Overstock has much better quality diamond rings, some EGL certified, on this website. A little more than two weeks before Christmas 2011, my (very) senior citizen mother saw an eternity band that I was looking at and announced that she had always wanted a diamond ring, but had never owned one. I was floored by this statement since the only jewelry that my mother wears, by choice, is a gold wedding band. Well, what to do? I had already purchased her a very nice Christmas gift and was totally broke, but wanted to give the old girl a bit of bling, so I deciced to purchase an eternity ring/anniversary band that she could wear along with her wedding band, and this ring is perfect for the task. Considering what I paid for it (and after I had it appraised), the ring is of a pretty good quality for the price, and is very well made, even though I almost went blind while squinting to look at the stones. I finally had to use a lighted magnifying glass in order to get a really good look at thing. The ring has an almost channel look to it, however if you are looking for something in the wedding band line, I would suggest that you look at bands that have at least two lines of diamonds, or at a one carat half eternity band. Anyway, my mother is happy with her ring, I keep catching her looking at it and smiling, which was the point. If she's happy, I'm happy. (May I also suggest that anyone purchasing a ring of this type invest a few dollars in the insurance? Things happen.)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image of stones appear much clearer and larger than they actually are.
- How accurate was the sizing? Ring size runs a little larger than those of jeweler's ring sizer.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
Love the look, sparkle,and value. My problem was, I didn't have the ring but a week and a stone was lost. Not sure the reason. I think if my budget was bigger the stones would be bigger and the prongs would be bigger and stronger. You see my issue. It's a nice ring over all.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the image is as the product you recieve
- How accurate was the sizing? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not sure where the failure is in the quality
My hubby gave me my ring for our 26th anniversary. Now that he knows where to get jewelry at such a great price, maybe I'll be getting more. I tell everyone about O.com
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It's even more beautiful on my finger!
- How accurate was the sizing? Spot on!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was pleased with the ring. It was even more than I expected.
This is an excellent value for this style ring. Few bands will have stones set throughout the circumference which makes this ring more desirable. Jewelery stores and on line discounters were significantly higher for a low CW and most only offered rings with stones on one-third of the ring. The bad news is that the UPS expedited shipment is awful. Do not pay extra for this since they will not leave the package because of the value. I paid an extra *** for this but UPS would not say what time they were coming on the delivery date. I missed them after making a point to stay home to receive it and wound up having to drive to the UPS center the next day. This cost me another three hours so that I could have the ring for our anniversary. If anything prevents me from ordering from Overstock again, it will be their use of UPS for delivery.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Very Good