This ring felt and appeared very big on me as I have very small hands. Also, the crossovers were too asymmetrical for my taste. The gold was beautifully shiny and solid and the diamonds were set well. Didn't love it enough to keep it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was very good.
The diamonds on this ring were so tiny, that they looked like a silver or stainless steel band, not gold with diamonds inserted. I had the size corrected before I could return the item, otherwise would have returned it. I was extremely disappointed and felt that I was a victim of a bait and switch.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image on the site did not represent the actual product AT ALL.
- How accurate was the sizing? The ring was too small. I had to pay to have my jeweler change the sizing, then didn't like the ring, so it was a big waste of money.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor