I bought this ring to go with the new solitaire I was getting. When it came, I was SO happy with it that I couldn't stop staring at it! The diamonds were of MUCH better quality than I expected, and since I loved it so much, I got another a year later for my next anniversary! Not one diamond has fallen out, and I am constantly asked where I got them! I'm always happy to tell them about the deal I got on Overstock.com!! Thank-you!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? At least as good, maybe better in real life!
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very high quality
I am very happy with this purchase. The ring is very dainty and yet tons of bold sparkle. It is exactly what I was looking for and for the price, it was a steal. I couldn't find an eternity band anywhere for less than $1000. This was a great deal. It is tiny, but that is what I wanted. something a little understated that both my husband and I could wear so we would have matching eternity bands. His looks brilliant on him next to his wedding band. Not too much bling, but something special for the both of us. I couldn't be happier with this purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The actual product is much better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I think the quality it very good.
I purchased this same ring in rose gold a few years ago and was so thrilled with the look and quality. Got lots of compliments. I decided to add to it with it a white gold one. This one looks cheap in comparison. The stones look smaller. In addition it cost about $50 more. Was planning to get a yellow gold in a few years but probably won't now.
I am very happy with this ring, but I should have gotten the 14k 1ct TDW. I got it for free through an awards program at work. I plan to order another one once my rewards add up again. This ring is dainty and has just enough sparkle to make me happy. I wear it daily and get compliments often.
This ring was exactly what I wanted to enhance a larger eternity ring. It is exactly as described and would even look good if worn alone. As is, it really helps set off the ring I have had for 30 years. I love it! The price is great, too!
My daughter loves the ring. Its very elegant and dainty.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was very close to the actual product
- How accurate was the sizing? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect
Great value for a 1/2 ct eternity band in white gold...very pretty ring...makes a nice accent piece
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far so good...
After reading the reviews I figured I would give this product a try. It was horrible! You could not even tell there were diamonds in the ring. The white gold had a yellowish tinge to it. It looked like a very cheap piece of jewelry. Not at all what I would expect after seeing the picture. To return this product was a pain also. It took quite a while and also it took me contacting them a few times to even get it processed. I honestly don't know if I would order form Overstock again because I am afraid I will have return an item and have the hassle of returning it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? This did not compare to the picture at all!
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was the only thing that was okay with the product.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Horrible quality.
one diamond is missing after four months of wearing - dealing with Protection Plan for service has been a nightmare. It's been over a month and I still haven't been able to properly submit a claim. Separate company handles protection and makes you do everything via internet - took a week of phone calls to even get the product to populate as "registered" now claim form won't "submit" Very disappointed with Overstock on this purchase
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? as pictured
- How accurate was the sizing? correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. medium
I just received this band in the mail yesterday...I was so excited to see it but when I opened the box, it wasn't what I expected at all!!! The diamonds are so cloudy and it looks so cheap!!! IT IS NOT WORTH IT!!! I am going to return it!!!!
I literally got this from UPS, opened it, saw how cloudy all the diamonds are & got on the site to start my return! I knew the diamonds would be small (& they are SMALL), but that doesn't mean they should be of very poor quality.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring I recieved didn't have cuts by each diamond, it was just a solid band.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Awful--almost all of the diamonds are cloudy.