Would like to see "close up" of the tips in product description.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? haven't measured. Was buying based on description micro
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great brand
The image and the item I received are not the Beadsmith Flat Nose Micro Pliers, but rather the Chain Nose pliers which was what I wanted and I went by the photo. The sku # XTL-5511 was incorrectly put on the wrong item.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image is correct for the item that was sent, but the image is of the Chain Nose iers
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was fine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality and pretty durable. They are sold at a good price.
I am very pleased with this product. I have used them for their intended purpose and for other things as well that required a very small tool. I think these pliers are an excellent size. They are big enough to hold comfortably. They are easy to manipulate and use. I would recommend them for any beading project or just as a handy tool to have around the house.
Needed a pair of plyers for jewelry making to change the wires in my earrings. I have very sensitive ears and need to change the earwire to surgical steel. These plyers are excellent for that purpose and easy to carry. Also purchased the surgical steel wire from overstock too!