My daughter wears it on a chain around her neck, and it looks dainty but still visible. subtle.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? ok
- How accurate was the sizing? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made
this was smaller than I thought it would be and very thin...but cute ...it was a gift and she loved it
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? smaller than expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality was ok..
As the saying goes ... you get what you pay for.In a word, this charm was frail. The small size makes this charm hard to see on even a tiny, 6" tween bracelet. The sterling silver it is made from is not of high quality & the "sleekness" of the charm makes it look a bit sad. The clasp is made from the softest material imaginable. We were afraid we'd break the clasp just trying to put it on the bracelet. Once we had it on, it was literally half-an-hour before my daughter returned, holding it in her hand, because it had fallen off. We'll replace the clasp with something more durable and hope the charm lasts until I can replace it with something nicer for my daughter's birthday.
I bought this for a Christmas present for my daughter and I am sure she will love it. She picked one out in a store here and it cost quite a bit more. My opinion is sterling silver is not worth what they wanted for it, but at overstock you cant go wrong!! Thank you