Does this watch (Item #: 12991511) require a battery?
ITEM#: 12991511The Azzaro name has been famous in the fashion world for years. This luxury timepiece features a Swiss retrograde quartz chronograph. The push buttons are shaped like the bottle of the men's fragrance 'Visit' and the crown mimics a perfume bottle-stopper.
- Case: Polished stainless steel
- Caseback: Stainless steel, screw-in
- Dial: Silver
- Hands: Luminescent silvertone hands
- Sweep second chronograph hand
- Markers: Silvertone indices and Arabic numerals
- Subdials: Three guilloche subdials; small seconds subdial for the regular time at the 6 o'clock, the two upper subdials are for the chronograph, 1/10th of a second subdial at the 2 o'clock, and a 30 minute counter at the 10 o'clock
- Calendar: Date window at the 4 o'clock position
- Strap: Havana leather
- Clasp: Pin buckle
- Crystal: Sapphire coated
- Crown: Push/pull crown designed in shape of a perfume bottle-stopper, chronograph push buttons are shaped like the bottle of the men's fragrance 'Visit'
- Movement: Swiss quartz movement (ETA G15.211)
- Water resistance: 5 ATM/50 meters/165 feet
- Case measurements: 40 mm long x 33 mm wide x 12 mm thick
- Strap measurements: 24 mm wide x 8 inches long
- Box measurements: 3 inches long x 3 inches wide x 5 inches high
- Country of origin: Switzerland
- Model number: AZ1250.12SH.003
Click here to view our Watch Sizing Guide.
All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions.
Men's watch bands can be sized to fit 7.5-inch to 8.5-inch wrists.
|Material||Leather Stainless Steel|
|Movement||Quartz Swiss Quartz|
|Water Resistance Depth||50 Meters|
|Closure Type||Box Buckle|
|Product Features||Calendar Date Retrograde Roman Numeral Face Water Resistant|
|Strap Width||24mm Strap|
|Dimensions||Case: 40 mm long x 33 mm wide x 12 mm thick; Strap: 24 mm wide x 8 inches long|
|Warranty||1 Year Distributor|
|Materials||Stainless steel, Leather|
Questions & Answers
Yes it does.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Watch Buying Guide
Watch Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Knowing some information on the basics before purchasing a watch will help you make a more informed buying decision.
Watch Movement Buying Guide
Watch Movement Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Knowing how watch movement works can help you decide which type you would like in your next timepiece.
FAQs about Kinetic Watches
FAQs about Kinetic Watches from Overstock.com. These low-maintenance timepieces don't require any power source other than the energy they receive through your own daily movements.
Water-Resistant Watch Quick Facts
Water-Resistant Watch Quick Facts from Overstock.com. A water-resistant watch is a great investment, and many can be worn while swimming, showering, and even diving.
How to Measure the Case of a Watch
How to Measure the Case of a Watch from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to measure the case of a watch and advice about our many brand-name products.
Watch Movement Glossary
Watch Movement Glossary from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about watch movements and advice about our many brand-name products.
Watch Glossary from Overstock.com. Knowing some basic watch vocabulary can help you choose men's watches and women's watches like an expert.
Luxury Watch Buying Guide
Luxury Watch Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about luxury watches and advice about our many brand-name products.
Chronograph Watch Glossary
Chronograph watch glossary from Overstock.com. This glossary defines the common chronograph features and many extra features that are found on the best chronograph watches.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy for Jewelry:
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details