I was excited to finally find a two-tone chunky chronograph. The finish looked burnished and subtle. When I opened the box, the glaring shine almost blinded me! Shiny is one thing, but the light weight of the band coupled with the plastic-looking "metal" was just too much. No, I didn't expect a Rolex, but this watch looked like it came out of an arcade game. No big deal, though. I've been a loyal O.com customer forever. This won't deter me from buying again (& again & again)!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image shows a matte finish to the metal; actual metal looks like metalicized plastic.
- How accurate was the sizing? Ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality metal
When I received the watch the bracelet part looked like it was plastic but, it was still a very attractive watch. I've worn it now 4 times and the band is changing colors and it is peeling. I own over 300 hundred watches some expensive and some not and I have never experience anything like this. I don't suggest purchasing this item.
My only problem was getting the watch band sized. It was very large and 2 local jewelers refused to size it. Took to my 3rd choice and they gladly did it and they did it while I waited! I like how the watch looks now that it fits. I'm very pleased.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? as seen
- How accurate was the sizing? As Stated
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good