This watch is worthy of inclusion in a museum of fine arts and industrial design. Its design is (pardon the play on words) TIMELESS. The fact that it LACKS any numerals (or even face markers) is an asset, not a liability! As for the hands, they, too, have a "timeless" look that will prove every bit as attractive in 5, 10, or 100 years. I bought this watch as a gift for my wife; I had already given her the chrome case/black strap model, which she likes very much. It is extremely accurate... as accurate as a good quartz watch. The price was so affordable, I decided to give her the rose case/pink strap version so she can wear it with a whole range of other outfits (that wouldn't complement the chrome case/black strap model as well). I think it's absolutely gorgeous (along with the chrome case/black strap model).
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Spot on.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality materials, fit, finish, and design.
An okay watch in appearance. Could have been much better if some effort went into the dial presentation like cut-outs to show the gears while giving some design to accent the hands.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Need a closer view on the Overstock web page to see there are no numbers on the dial face.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The band looks good, the face of the watch is a little dissapointing...just seems to be a dial-less watch face; nothing done to 'spiff' it up.