I ordered this watch as a gift for my wife... somewhat reluctantly, as I recall, since I seem to remember a couple of reviews citing quality control issues. If there were any, they weren't manifested in the watch I received. The design is worthy of the Museum of Modern Art: CLASSIC. THis watch will look good in 10 years, 50, 100.... It is extremely accurate... within a minute or two a month! The fact that it has no numerals is NOT a problem... in fact, it's an asset, since no single "style" of numerals limits its being worn with certain outfits. Even a Victorian-era dress would look good with it, as the mechanism of mechanical watches hasn't changed substantially in well over a century. My wife loves it, too (the most important thing to be considered).
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate depiction
- How accurate was the sizing? Appeared accurate to my eyes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high.
This skeleton watch is beautiful. It comes in a large box that looks like it would contain a necklace instead of a watch. The watch itself is self winding by wrist movement so if you don't wear it it will stop running but then you can just wind it up again. It is smaller than most skeleton watches I've seen, but I assume that is because it is designed for women. You can see the elements inside moving and it ticks. I've had the watch for almost two weeks and haven't had an issue yet.
I have small wrists and was concerned that this would be too large (my wrist is just about 7" around)... however, it's fantastic. This is my favorite watch! Fits well (there's still one notch left if I wanted it smaller, most of my watches are buckeled on the very last hole), and I get compliments on this a lot!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Lots of small details that make it look very expensive.
I love this watch. It's quality is very nice, and it works very well.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
This is such a beautiful watch! But it's supposed to be automatic. It isn't. It stops after a single hour without motion. Oh, but it's so beautiful..... I already exchanged it once and the reviews are the same on ******... beautiful but won't stay wound. Must be a design flaw. I could wear it s a bracelet.... It's pretty enough.... Gaw... I figured out that if you wind it manually till it can't be wound anymore it usually makes it through the night. Wind again in the morning and you'll get through the day. It's labor intensive but sometimes the best things are.
The watch looks good and isn't too large for a female wrist. It looks good for work and play. I have to reset the time each time I put it back on, but I expected that with an automatic watch. The band started cracking pretty quickly, so I will have to get a new one, soon. But I really like the look of the watch, so I will just get a new one when this one breaks.
I didn't realize until I received this watch that it was wound by wrist motion. This really limits its usefulness for me. For example, if I don't wear it for a few days, it stops running. I then have to reset it and keep moving it for it to keep running.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Close
- How accurate was the sizing? Close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Just okay