I bought this watch on another shopping site before I saw it here. It is gorgeous! I was blown away by the look of quality, the picture here does not give you a sense of the true beauty. The rose gold is bright and shiny and the crystals set off the face nicely. I thought it would be heavy and clunky when wearing it but it is not as heavy as it appears. Not too heavy for a woman's wrist. I only received it last week so have not worn it yet, only tried it on for size. It is a keeper. You can't go wrong if you purchase.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes, but the actual watch is much better in person.
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? watch is well made and not cheap looking
This is a very pretty and catchy watch. One advise, be careful with the knobs. The first time I wore the watch the knob (upper top one)broke off and what I did is super glue it permanently into the side of the watch (but that's me I do not use the options that the extra two knobs offer). The leather is kind of hard, but as expected with patent surface.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Images are Ok, could be better, can't not see the patent leather
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Ok
I brought this watch for everyday and it looked good for a while, but soon the rose gold started to fade and stem fell off, disappointed.....
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? identical
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not so good
It was very difficult to set all of the dials, and for such a large watch, the smaller dials were extremely tiny and difficult to read.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Small dials very hard to read
- How accurate was the sizing? Couldn't really tell the size until I received it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. OK