"Stunning" is what people have to say about this ring! I will never regret this purchase and am looking forward to wearing this ring for the rest of my days!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good comparison
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
I got this ring about a week ago, and i LOVE it! It is a real eye catcher. People are constantly saying how beautiful it is. I also get a lot of "wow"s and "Oh my god"s. It was WELL worth the money!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very close.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was amazing!
Love, love, love! If you like dazzle and brilliance, you will love this set. Oh my cow, it is spectacular. So glad I bought it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? IT is even more beautiful on my finger!
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect...100%
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Brilliant shine, substantial white gold in bands, extremely comfortable to wear, yummy..like butter! Diamonds are crystal clear! The gallery is beautiful and the main set does not sit too high!
the ring is beautiful but one of the outer pieces did not fit to the ring and instead of overstock replacing the outer ring that didn't fit they want my newly engaged fiancé to return the entire ring so they can replace the whole thing. Overstock customer service has been very rude and not helpful at all. I had one conversation in chat where after I had talked with them for about 30 minutes they informed me they couldn't talk to me anymore because I wasn't logged into my account so I had to start over with a completely new conversation. This has been the worst experience, I would not recommend Overstock or apparently this ring (only because they are not willing to just fix the outer piece) to anyone ever!
I ordered the ring for my fiance.Received it on a Friday.... ..But!!...She wore it 2 days and 1 of the small diamonds fell out. I was extremely disappointed. It had a lot of small diamonds my fiance didn't do anything to cause the diamond to fall out.I guess it just happens? So I called Overstock and the jewelry dept.went above and beyond to take care of ybe ring for me.I returned the ring and just bought another ring from Overstock They returned all of my money within a couple of days for the ring and the return shipping.So even though I was disappointed they made up for it and I was very satossfied.Brandy P. and Ashley were the woman from the jewelry dept. that took care of everything and I'm very happy with the way everything worked out. Muscleflexmike
It looks great on the site but in person it doesn't sparkle much. It doesn't look expensive to me either. However, at the jewelers, they said a ring like this would have cost *** in their store. They also showed me a close up of the ring and I saw all the blemishes in the rings' diamonds. They also tested the diamonds with a red laser to see how it reflects light. The rings reflected about 20 red dots compared to higher quality diamonds that reflect about 200 tiny dots and therefore sparkles more. I realized that the quality of diamonds was more important to me than the quantity so I traded this for a dainty, sparkly ring. It cost me a bit more but now my ring can be seen from across the room.