I knew .25 carat would be very narrow in width, so I was not surprised there. I am using this ring as a stacking ring with two other more substantial rings, so it goes well. I would say it's too narrow by itself, but that is entirely personal preference. The most important thing I noticed is that not all of the diamonds appear to have the same clarity. A few of them seem more "cloudy" than the rest. It's especially noticeable under incandescent and halogen lights. In regular daylight, it is not as apparent. The "G" color rating seems to be right on - the diamonds are nice and white. Overall, if you are looking for a good price, I would say you've found it. I am happy with my purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image on the website appears to have more metal surrounding the diamonds than what it looks like in real life.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate, maybe even a tad big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Using the naked eye, it appears to be good quality
I bought two for my wife to wear on each side of her engagement ring, and they look stunning. They are small without being too small, and they really sparkle much more than I had expected. A friend of hers has a ring similar to this one, but she paid almost twice as much at a jeweler's. Thanks Overstock. I highly recommend this ring.
This is a beautiful ring. I have not had it appraised or anything, but this is based solely on looks. It is dainty, but not overly so at all. I can easily wear this band alone and it doesn't get lost on my large hands. I bought two of these to go on either side of my round cut engagement ring that has tiny diamonds encircling it. I stack both of them together when not wearing my engagement ring and they look just perfect. It is wider than the band that came with my engagement ring/wedding set. These bands have great sparkle for sure! For those reviewers who gave less stars because the "diamonds don't go very far around", they need to look up the definition of "semi". Semi means half of a circle, and these rings have diamonds that go half way around the band. I prefer this because I never understood the point of diamonds hidden in the palm of your hand, and they are not as comfortable as a smooth band if you are an active Mom like me. Great price and I don't see any inclusions and the diamonds all match... ie no off color to any of them. Happy anniversary to me!!
Smaller than you would think...The price also fluctuated by about $60.00 over the 3 weeks I was looking at the ring. The models hand must be a teenager or a small child because this ring is probably 1/16th of an inch thick, so the picture is deceiving, this would be a good ring stacked with others.
My husband bought this ring as a wedding band. The diamonds are small but they shine and have lots of sparkle. I have small fingers so this ring is perfect. I'm getting a new engagement ring and they will go together great. Thanks Overstock!!!
I ordered two of these rings to go on each side of my diamond that I just had reset and I am extremely pleased. They are very shiny and the color (or lack of) is wonderful. I would not hesitate to recommend this ring. For the price it can't be beat, these rings exceeded my expectations. A jeweler in town wanted $550 each for these exact rings! If you are on the fence you should definitely order this ring to see how great it is, I don't think you'll be disappointed. I can't wait to buy another piece of jewelry from Overstock now that I've seen the quality of these rings!
After sending back many wedding bands I finally hit the jackpot. I am so impressed with this ring! I read all the reviews and made sure the mm size would match my Halo Engagement ring accent side stones. Looks like they were purchased together as a set. Very sparkly and the perfect wedding band to compliment a halo,solitaire or 3 diamond ring. I bought my true size and it fits very comfortably with my engagement ring. I would recommend going up a half size if you are going to stack more than 2 rings together. Wish I could post a pic to give a visual. This is a thin ring at 2mm however the diamonds are very visible and sparkly! Perfection if you ask me :))
I took a chance getting this ring and was very pleasantly surprised. The sparkle is awesome and it looks much more expensive than it is. It is my anniversary band and my husband helped me pick it out. He thought it seemed small, but once he saw it next to my engagement band, he was very happy as well. I'm very pleased and would highly recommend to anyone who wants a diamond band.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image was perfect, just enlarge it to see it clearly.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was very impressed with out nicely it fit with my platinum three stone engagement ring.
The ring arrived in the time frame stated in the order. The color, quality and size of the stones was well matched and the ring size was spot on.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very good
- How accurate was the sizing? Very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was exactly as expected.
I bought this ring to wear with my thick diamond band wedding ring (I don't wear an engagement ring) and I love them together. It actually improved the look of my other ring and I get tons of compliments on it, and you can't beat the price. I get asked all the time about it, and people try it on with their rings. It is a perfect stacking ring (as it is very thin and delicate) and compliments other rings nicely.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very good likeness
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
I was a little skeptical to buy my wedding band on overstock...more so because I wouldn't be able to see it with my engagement ring. I have a dainty, antique ring so I needed something simple to go with it. What I found in jewelry stores seemed to match well but way out of budget. I compared to what was on here and found that I could find the same ring, same quality, same clarity but for 1/3 of the price. I just received the ring and it is perfect! Exactly what I wanted. Looks pretty with my ring and not too small that I couldn't wear it alone. The diamonds sit in the setting so they don't look like they would come out easily. The clarity is great! Very happen with the ring; not to mention the shipping was really fast too!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looks like the picture but a shinier
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sparkly diamonds and shiny gold
I bought this ring to go with a diamond set in a solitare setting. I had already bought a very similar ring to this from another store. This one matches that one very nicely and the diamonds on this ring are actually whiter and better looking than the other ring. I am very pleased with the quality of this purchase!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Better than the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was very happy with the quality of the ring. The color of the diamonds was very clear and white.
Nice ring to accompany a larger engagement ring. Two would make a great guard. Made well and diamonds sit low and secure.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. diamonds are bright, white, and match perfectly.
I received this ring very quickly, ordering on a Sunday and receiving on Tuesday. It was exactly as I expected. Size was very accurate. The diamonds go halfway around, which is perfect as it matches my engagement ring. Just remember that as the description states "semi eternity" to me there is nothing semi about it. It should say half! My engagement ring is three-sided diamonds, so I have been struggling to find a slim wedding band with some sparkle to sit next to it. This works well because it has a very low profile, so you can still see the diamonds on the side profile of my engagement ring. It is slim enough to wear one above and one below my engagment ring which I just might do. I also plan to wear it separately when I need something simple. It is very comfortable and doesn't seem like it will catch on anything. The stone color as the description stated seems very accurate - my engagement ring is H and this looks great next to it. I'm very pleased and cost wise it was at least $150 less than the local stores I've been to.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looked even nicer in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality seems high
Me and my husband saw this ring right after we came back from the mall. The same quality ring in the mall costs us 499. After some serious thinking, we decided to return the ring to the mall and buy this online. I was really worried at first. However, when I opened the box, I was quite relieved. It looks just like what was depicted on the picture. At least I can't tell the difference. I received the ring in the mail 4 days after I placed the order. Overall, it was a pleasant experience. Hope the diamonds won't fall out as people mentioned earlier. And that's why I suggest getting the warranty plan as well.