Bought three of these rings, was nervous about spending that much not seeing them but I was very surprised! All three were beautiful. There are 15 diamonds, the settings are a tiny bit high (not pictured), it does scratch at the inner part of my finger but I'm used to it now, its very sparkly and pretty and looks beautiful on and doesn't look tiny on your finger. I went to a Jeweler and they wanted $1,400.00 for (one) 1/2ct Diamond white gold band, Just saying!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Almost...
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Nice
This ring for being a 1/2k sparkles like crazy under indoor lighting. For the price the quality is amazing and you would be hard pressed to find a better deal. I love the prong setting one as you can see more of the diamonds vs the paved setting one. I love this ring so much I bought a new engagement ring (from overstock) for my 10yr to go along with it. I went to a local jeweler first and they wanted $XXXX for a 1/4k ring.
I bought two of these rings and love how they look ... BUT, within a month or two of wearing, each of the rings lost a diamond. I'm not rough on them. When I looked at the prong settings with my daughter's little toy magnifying glass, there was a BIG difference in how the last diamon on each side of the ring was set. One of the prongs looks like it barely matched up with the surface of the diamond, so I returned it. The replacement was better, but still not the same as the others. So, consistency in how they are made/manufactured is hit or miss on these in my opinion! Definitely buy the 2-year warranty in case your stones fall out and maybe take the ring to a local jeweler to check and/or fix the settings on your ring. I haven't experienced how good (or not) the warranty service is, but will try to repost when I see how well they handle replacing the lost stone.
I love this ring! The diamonds are very defined and visible, bright and sparkly. I think my decision to get the 1/2 ct vs the 1/4 was a very good way to spend a few extra dollars.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? It was a little big, I think because I'm used to buying wide bands and this is thin.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It looks very sturdy and well crafted.
I bought this ring as my wedding band. The fit it great and it's not too bulky. It's a beautiful and simple ring. I ordered both the 1/4ct and 1/2ct and decided to stick with the 1/2ct since the 1/4 was so thin that the diamonds were barely there. My only complaint is the fact it sticks out wider than my engagement ring. I can't tell if its a detail that only bugs me (since maybe I have a thinner engagement ring band?) or if it's enough to make me get a different wedding band. However, since the ring was 15% off plus I used a 10% coupon it was a ridiculously good deal considering the same ring was about $1000 at a professional jewelers. All in all, I'd say go for it, especially if it's on sale. Worst comes to worst you return it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was perfectly accurate---I'd previous been sized at a professional jewelers
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's small but still sparkles
But I bought it as a gift and I can't keep everything. It is very light 1.7g but the diamonds sparkle bright. I got the yellow gold and it is beautiful. If this ring was stacked with an emerald band, a ruby band and a sapphire band - OMG. Way better then a "bracelet with some beads."
I bought two as bands for my upcoming wedding and I'm so happy that I did. These are absolutely beautiful and a perfect addition to my already stunning engagement ring. I do agree with another reviewer who says to get this size instead of the 1/4 tdw ring. I think that would be to small and these are just right. I am so happy because the matching band for my ring is $1200. Now I get two for ALOT less, and I don't have to compromise on the "wow" factor. This is my first time ordering from overstock. I will definitely order again. I wish I could show you a picture. :)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very close.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
I ordered this on a Tuesday night and received it Friday. I was so excited when I saw the package, I ripped it open like a kid opening a Christmas gift! I am sooo beyond pleased with this ring, I can't even express how beautiful it is. I tried it on with my engagement ring and at first was unsure of how it looked together because my engagement rings side diamonds fall shorter than the length of the band but after having it on for several minutes I thought it looked beautiful. I guess it's all about preference but I absolutely love it... Simple and elegant!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is more than what you would expect at this price... Just perfect!
I had kept an eye on this ring for about a month and read many great reviews to solidify my decision to purchase it. Just before my transaction, I noticed it had dropped in price! Bingo! It looks fantastic, perfect accent to my engagement ring! I'm very pleased with the purchase and will buy from o.co again in the future!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image is nearly identical to the actual product
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Size is spot on
This ring completly passed my expectations! The ring is completely beautiful! Together with my previous ring it is a stunning pair!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Better
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this ring is better than I expected, absolutely brilliant!
This ring is exactly what I expected. It is a very simple ring. If you have small hands like I do it is a nice band that can be complimented by a solitaire engagement ring. I am very pleased with it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Very Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
I purchased this ring to match my engagement ring which is about 2 mm. This ring is just a bit smaller (however, I ordered a size 4) so it sits well with my ring, fitting nicely under the main stone. The diamonds are clear, shiny and well sized for the price. I have always had a good shopping experience with Overstock.com as their pricing and returns policy is great. Highly recommend!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Well.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great!
I bought this for my wedding band. The diamonds were great and ring was lovely. The only issue I personally had was that diamonds along half of the band, I found it scratched in between my fingers. I did end up returning and purchasing a different ring, but all in all was happy - just a preference.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The band is very delicate, but rocks were good.
- How accurate was the sizing? no issues with sizing.
Ordered two of these bands to match my engagement ring and wear for my upcoming wedding in July. I cannot be more satisfied with the quaility, service, and the price! We have been comparing diamond wedding bands for the past few months and have found nothing to compare to this ring at this price! Looks beautiful alone or with my e-ring! Classic and beautiful! O.com jewelry may be my new addiction!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? pretty close
- How accurate was the sizing? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quaility
This ring is beautiful. I wanted something simple for my wedding band, and this ring is perfect. The diamonds are very sparkly and the ring fits perfectly with my engagement ring. Great quality for the price!! Shipped very quickly too! I recommend this ring to anyone!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality for amazing price
I searched online and in stores to find this type of semi-eternity band. Hubby was reluctant to purchase online, but now he's happy that I'm happy. Stones are sparkly, and the prong settings seem strong. Only 4 stars because the prongs at each end are rough - a little hard to get used to when my fingers press against them on each side. I'm considering having a jeweler file them down a bit. Other than that, the ring is very nice and I do think it is a good price for the quality.