I bought this band as a last resort because I was having trouble finding a band that would fit my ring. I wasn't expecting much! To my surprise it fit and the band was a nice width. I plan on buying one more to use as a wrap! ......If you are in need of a curved band for a very low price I would say give this one a shot!!!!
So nice I had to buy it twice. She like it and asked for another to make a pair of ring guards.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fairly close
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Acceptable
I've been searching for a curved band that would fit with my 1.5 ct cushion solitaire engagement ring, and had almost given up! Thank you, Annello, for putting the width and depth measurements on your curved bands!! Because of this, I was able to finally find a band that fits my ring!! The band is a thinner band (just what I needed!), and the diamonds are small, of course, but sparkle nicely. So happy with this purchase!!
We bought two 5 year anniversary bands from overstock and this ended up being the returned one because the diamonds lacked sparkle and didn't go half way across my fingers, only about a quarter way across. It matched my square halo so well it basically got lost under it.
I bought two of these bands to act as ring guards for a ring I purchased earlier this year. They "fit" against this ring very well and add a lot of sparkle to my finger.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fine