I have been in the market for two (2), 1/4 diamond rings that were semi-mounts to stack on either side of my 5mm Tacori engagement ring/band that holds a large center stone. And I have searched and compared for several months before deciding I agree with other reviews that this is, by far, the best price. And the rings are VERY sparkly and white. I attribute this to the "near colorless" rating of the stones (G-H) as opposed to competitor rings that are (I-J). The clarity rating is immaterial given the small nature of the stones. Anyway, I was VERY pleasantly surprised when the rings. I was apprehensive buying sight-unseen, but couldn't be happier. I was worried they would be too dainty for my 5mm engagement band, but quite the opposite, they created a beautiful symmetry on either side of the engagement ring. The rings definitely hold their own and even look great worn just by themselves. They are dainty but the 19 stones cross the entire surface of the top of one's finger. I was concerned that the prongs would be too noticeable and interfere with the "continuity of diamond look" but you hardly notice the prongs. It's just a nice, dainty line of shiny diamonds. THESE RINGS ARE GREAT FOR STACKING. And they beat the best competitor price I found by at $100 per ring.
I purchased this ring back on May 2010, for my wedding in August 2010. I do have pretty big hands :-) so it makes the band look a bit small, however, this is still a very delicate and beautiful ring, does shine a lot, I am a very busy mom, with 4th baby due 2/21/11, so, a lot of bling is not my thing. Just beauty & simplicity...
I have had two of these rings for about two years now, and I love them. I sometimes wear them stacked with my engagement ring, sometimes stacked without it, and sometimes I wear just one alone. Every time I wear these rings, I get complements. There is a lot of sparkle to this ring. My friend has one with the same tdw that she bought at a local jewelry store when she was getting married, and she paid twice as much for less sparkle. I think this ring is a great deal, and it is holding up well to every day wear. I was worried that I would lose a stone since they are small, but after 2 years, I've yet to lose any stone. This ring is great for a right hand band, a stacked diamond band, or as a wedding band. It looks a lot more expensive than it is. I highly recommend.
Purchased this ring in mid-August because it was less than half the price of my local jewelry stores. It was pretty much what I expected - a couple of the stones had visible flaws, but overall the ring was pretty and suited what I was looking for, so I was happy. Unfortunately, it is now a mere 3 months later and even though I wear the ring VERY sparingly, it has already lost one of the stones. When I say I wear the ring 'very sparingly', I mean I never wear it around my house (NEVER to clean the house) or running errands, grocery shopping, etc. I have a plain gold band that I wear 90% of the time. I literally put this ring on just to go to our family's for Thanksgiving dinner, and that's when I noticed the stone was missing. Unfortunately since I didn't buy the extended warranty, customer service told me I am basically out of luck. They said I could return it and I MIGHT get a 'partial credit', but they couldn't tell me ahead of time how much of a credit I would get. So why would I return it when I don't even know how much of a credit I would get? That makes no sense to me. I guess my only option is to wear it as is, or take it to a local jeweler and pay to have the stone replaced. You get what you pay for, I suppose.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very similar
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not good
i wanted a simple ,light, wedding band. we are eloping & i do not have an engagement ring, so i will not be wearing it with a diamond. i do have rather large hands,(ring size 8.5) & it is VERY delicate on my hand. it's so delicate, it's almost like glitter. however, i really like it! it's very simple & sweet...& sparkly! it would work very well with a solitare diamond or even to stack but also looks nice alone. i think on someone with small hands, it would look even better than it does on mine.
- Did the image onsite match the product? well...yes...but it def appears larger on screen than it does in person!
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? the diamonds are really white & sparkly
My wife loved the ring. Smaller than I expected. A couple of stones were loose, but we had a jeweler tighten them for free. Very elegant ring. The diamonds were clear and high quality, none cracked or missing. I would recommend this ring if you are on a budget.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Smaller than I expected.
- How accurate was the sizing? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Overall was good.
this little ring shines great, gets noticed, was on par with my jewelry store engagement ring, except the diamonds didn't go as far down and the profile of this ring was much higher so it was sitting higer than my engagement ring so we had to return it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? spot on, even better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. couldnt' have been better
Excellent small bands! I ordered 2 to go with my 3 diamond engagement ring, and the result is perfect! I wanted a smaller band to enhance, not overpower my engagement ring...these are perfect.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
This ring is a great deal at a great price. We looked at similar rings in the store that were $1400. Very satisfied with the diamond quality and ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality if the product was great
The ring exceeded my expectations. The diamonds are very clear and wraps around the sides of my ring finger, a true semi- eternity ring. I had ordered another diamond band early from OS and had to return it because the quality of the diamonds were poor. This one is a winner. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a thin band with lots of sparkles.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The product looked better than what I expected.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The diamonds are near colorless similar to my center stone. The diamonds sparkles very brightly.