the necklace looked exactly like it was pictured and i've been getting so many compliments! a little confused about the above review, because the back of a diamond is never flat so you will always slightly feel the poke from the back of the stone. it's definitely not uncomfortable nor something you don't get used to after wearing it for an hour or so. i think the quality and craftsmanship of the necklace was great and i think its fair to say this price is unbeatable!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. perfect
I purchased the 6mm,(.80), 14K white gold solitaire necklace. I was blown away upon opening the box! ABSOLUTELY beautiful!! I love the 16" chain and also the fact the fine necklace makes the center piece appear as though it was floating.. You can't go wrong with this piece!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? EXACT
- How accurate was the sizing? ACCURATE
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. EXCELLENT
I've had several moissanite pendants, but I must say the bezel trimmed moissanite pendant is my favorite style; for it gives a fresh, and modern element which I love. I got the yellow gold, because the white gold often times is not as vibrant in this type of chain. I still may get the white, but I will replace the chain with a prettier one that won't out-shine the pendant itself.
The stone is large and sparkles a lot, however, the chain is too fine for me to wear daily. Because the stone is actually part of the necklace, it will be more difficult to replace the chain when it breaks. If you are very careful with your jewelry, this necklace will be great for you. But if you are like I am, and plan to wear it daily, you may want to look for necklace with a heavier chain or go with a pendant with a separate necklace instead.
The necklace was beautiful,bought it to replace a 2. 1/2 ct diamond. Unfortunately, it did not lie flat but flipped upward and rotated to the left constantly. The chain is very fine and eminently breakable so I did not want to always be straightening it. Reluctantly returned it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
moissanite itself was pretty but .5 carat is very small despite bezel setting. Chain very flimsy and didn't keep stone in place (flipped over on neckline)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? image size was larger than actual moissanite.
- How accurate was the sizing? not very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. mois
Lovely necklace that looks like a diamond but without the diamond price! Moissanite has such beautiful fire I think it is worth spending a little extra money over a CZ. I would think anyone who saw me wear this would assume it's a diamond. The carat weight is perfect - not too small and not too large to look fake. Love this necklace! The chain is lightweight but that is good because it helps keep the bezel in the front.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality
I was excited when this arrived - beautiful - till I wore it. Because the stone is improperly set (the pointy end protrudes outside its setting) my neck got scratched up as it moved around my neck. Imagine a diamond like hard cutting tool slowly moving back and forth on your neck. Also imagine sharp pin pricks when someone hugs you. Extremely disappointed! It would look amazing in a proper setting.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not great - should have shown different angles and back
- How accurate was the sizing? Fairly good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor craftsmanship
I bought the 5mm version, which is perfect for me - small enough to look real, for one. It sits just above the collar of button-downs and (shallow) v-necks. The bezel setting is quite solidly made. Yes, the point of the stone sticks out beyond the bezel and sometimes it prickles a little if it gets pressed underneath a neckline, but it is really no big deal. I love that the chain is delicate -- but I do not at all feel it is inadequately strong, just unobtrusive. Solder joins look well-made. Very happy with this.
Although the stone is very nice, typical moissanite quality, the chain is very flimsy and I am concerned with breakage. It seems like such an oversight to make a nice quality pendant and then put a chain on it that is so delicate. If I decide to keep the necklace I may take it to a jeweler to put a quality chain on it. I wish they had made it with a bale or a pass through on the bezel setting so that you could use your own chain. I would much rather have used one of my own gold chains than have to use the one that it comes with and the design is such that changing the chain myself is not an option. So, an additional expense if you take it to a jeweler.
First, the chain included is very cheap. Under normal use, I can see this chain breaking quickly, and losing the necklace. It also arrived all knotted up, and I was afraid to even try to get it untangled without breaking it. The diamond is set so the back is exposed, and would rub against your neck, it was very sharp, and it cause irratation.
Beautiful design! I was very smitten by the overall appearance of this necklace when I first saw it and even more so when I saw that it was Moissanite! I've been wanting to buy a stone and decided that this would be it. I opted for 1.5 ct size. At first I wasn't thrilled with how thin and delicate the chain on this necklace was, but after wearing it for a couple of hours I decided it was totally perfect for the piece. Because it's so thin it gives the effect of "floating" diamond on your neck. The length is also perfect; it hits me right in the hollow of my throat and is very sexy! I've had numerous comments from friends and total strangers so its definitely noticeable! I've not had the issue of it poking me that another customer talks about - perhaps the length was longer on her and hit her further down on the chest? I'm totally satisfied with my purchase and know I'll be wearing it for years to come.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- How accurate was the sizing? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Appears to be well made and has the Charles & Colvard warranty.
I purchased this necklace from Overstock and am so happy with it. It looks stunning on me and very sparkly. Everyone notices it and says its beautiful. I have gotten so many great reviews so I felt the need to write a review on the necklace. I would recommend to anyone looking for a classy and high-end gift. Great for a girlfriend, a sister, a mother, anyone really. It's definitely worth more than the cost! I love it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The actual product came out just as it appeared on the site - if not more beautiful!
- How accurate was the sizing? 100% accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the diamond was very clear and flawless, very luxurious
I was so excited to receive this necklace as a gift for my mother. I opened it as soon as I received it. As soon as I saw it I went "oooh, the stone looks like plastic and the chain is so flimsy!" If I did not know how much this product costs I would think it was about ***. The stone looks like it is made of plastic. Not only does it not look real (not in a good way) but the point of the stone sticks out on the back and is very very sharp! I can't imagine it being very comfortable! I will be returning this product right away!