The ring on the site looks beautiful. In person, another story. The center stone is very yellow. The side stones are EXTREMELY small. They need to be much larger. The band is entirely too narrow, it looks cheap. Not impressed at all.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Just OK
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
The moissanite center stone is very sparkly and the ring is well-crafted. It is a beautiful piece of jewelry. However, the moissanite center stone is definitely off-color (i.e., yellow), especially next to the whiter diamonds of the halo, and this is not accurately depicted in the image on Overstock.com. If it is important to you to have a white center stone, this is not for you.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Mostly accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes