My only complaint is the center stone. I seriously wonder if the setting is what's holding it together. From arms length away, you can see large imperfections, cracks and flaws. I'm very disappointed in the center stone and will be replacing it before asking her. I'm embarrassed to present one with this poor quality on a ring. Aside from the center diamond, however, the ring is perfect! Advertised as I1-I2, and I understand this isn't the best, but I would rate as I3.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? If the ring I bought was pictured, you'd easily be able to see cracks, feathers and numerous imperfections in the center diamond, without any magnification.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The ring is great, side stones are secure, and sizing is perfect. It's a great ring, but the center stone is of horrible quality.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
This ring is very pretty, shinny, thin band, light weight. BUT, i have had it for 3 days and one of the tiny diamonds on the side of the band has fallen out , didnt realize it until i was showing it to someone while on my finger. of course it is lost, so i need to take it to a jewlers and get a diamond chip replaced in the missing setting on the band.. I would suggest taken any diamond to a jewlers before wearing it to make sure the settings are intact if not purchased by a local jewler.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes