14k Gold jewelry is hard to find today at these prices. I get compliments whenever I wear my ring. The stones in the ring are beautiful. They are of good quality and look flawless with the naked eye. The weight of the gold can be felt which is rare today due to hollowed rings, silicone filled rings and plated jewelry. I was so happy to find this ring.
I had been wanting a kunzite ring for months and months. I did comparison shopping, research on the stone and knew what I wanted. I saw this one at Overstock and was watching for a price break. It was already a good value and it became great! When I got it home I was thrilled! The stone itself was beautiful: it sparkled, danced in the light, "glowed in the dark" as it should and in general just took my breath away. The gold is substantial, the diamonds were nice and glittered. What I really liked most about this ring is the fact that the stone is partially bezel set. Kunzite is a slightly more fragile stone than many and I can be rough on my jewelry. This setting will help protect it from harm. If you are looking for a reasonably sized and priced kunzite ring, I don't think you will be disappointed with this one.
Great quality; beautiful stone; love the gold on each end of the stone which helps protect it; simply beautiful; I bought this for myself and love it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. spectacular quality
Bought this as a gift. I like that the stone is protected on two sides.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Color more vivid in image.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very fine quality, but stone is a little pale.