What is misleading is that the word "silver" is mentioned multiple times in the description. The coin is silver. The setting and the chain are not. These are not even silver plated. This would not be a huge issue, except the quality of the chain and setting is also very poor. These will not hold up. The setting can be easily bent, the chain easily broken, the clasp very cheap and flimsy. The coin is literally glued into the setting (if you look closer at the image, you can even see this). The glue is the only thing holding in the coin. There is no weight to the necklace and basically it looks bad too. Overall, it is very disappointing.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image is fair.
- How accurate was the sizing? seems ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor quality
Very disapnitment!!! I would not recomed ppl buy it.
- How accurate was the sizing? not close at all
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very very por it has glue all over the swuper small coin
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? NO!!
I really like the angel coin pendant. The chain that comes with it is flimsy. I bought a stronger.
- How accurate was the sizing? smaller
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The coin is good quality. The chain broke in two days.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes