At the price the moneyclip was the quality I expected - bordering on "cheap". I hoped that with the coin being authentic and a larger focal point it would balance out the "goldtone". The jury is still out on that because we received a clip where the coin was obviously popped out and re-glued in. There were scratches on the clip around the coin, glue still visible, and the coin is not square in the setting. We are returning and trying a replacement, giving the company the benefit of the doubt that this was a one time slip of quality control.
This was a Christmas gift to my husband, a native of Buffalo, NY and quite a surprise that pleased him very much. Needless to say, that pleased me.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? right on
I'm disappointed in the size, color and quality of these clips. The clips themselves are smaller than they appeared online and two of the coins are very discolored, one severely. The gold clip with the most discolored coin is very scratched. It never should have passed inspection. The only good thing about the clips is that the buffalo head coins are authenticated, in writing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? 2 of the 3 clips I purchased were discolored, I assume the soldering process was done incorrectly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Many scratches on the goldtone clips and the coins appear to have gold on them, too. I assume from being soldered to the small gold clip.
- How accurate was the sizing? Smaller than expected