Beautiful design. Yes, automatic watches have to be worn or they won't keep running (it's like a pocket watch, you have to wind it, except your movement winds it automatically, hence the name). It'd be nice if they spelled out specific use guidelines, but it is in the product description that it is an automatic movement watch. Alternatively if you if you won't be wearing it every day you can search for a watch winder that you can store the watch in and it will rotate it for you. They're available here from $55, which adds to the cost of owning the watch but if you have multiple and want to rotate wearing them it's a worthy investment if you want them to keep time. Plus that's equivalent to maybe 5 years of batteries you won't have to pay to replace in this watch. It's quite large for a women's design and I have no trouble pulling it off as a male. The partial open skeleton dial is a lovely touch without stealing primary focus from the black scheme.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate; obviously have to resize to your wrist
This is a perpetual motion watch, which means you have to wear it all of the time. If you take it off it stops within a day. I wound it like the instructions say. Still stops within a day. Item returned.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? NA
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks ok, but will not keep time.