The way the picture looks, and from the description, "Diamond Gold Brilliance" makes it seem like the sparkle around and on the watch would at least be rhinestones. Upon receiving the watch I learned that the outer edge was just silver paint, cut to add sparkle. No rocks. The watch only shines when directly in the sunlight and the silver paint around the edge cheapens it dramatically. Should not have expected much from an $$$ watch. I don't know much about the brand but potentially a knock off since the attached price tag said $495? No one in their right mind would pay that much for the watch I received. Other then the issue with outer edge watch is cute though, so buy if you don't mind it looking cheaper then product shown.
- Did the image onsite match the product? No
The watch was damaged and it looked nothing like the picture on the website.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was misrepresented.
- How accurate was the sizing? Not very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It was a piece of junk!
Very good value for this watch as it looks more expensive than it actually cost.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? This watch looks better than the image.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate sizing.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was very good
This watch looks great on my wrist. I was hoping the face would not be too small, as it is sometimes hard to tell when the watch is not pictured being worn, but the size was perfect. It looks elegant.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? This watch looked exactly like the site image.
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is wonderful.