The ceramic bracelet and case are lovely, bright white and weighty, so you know you have something on your wrist. The design is even nicer than pictured. I love the design of the hands and the ceramic cap on the watch stem. It's lots of nice little details like those that make it look much more expensive than it is. The manfacturer's retail price is supposedly over $800 but I suspect it never actually sells for that. I'd expect better execution of the diamonds for that price, but for what I paid here, it was a bargain! Hope they carry the rose gold one again. I love mine.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very well. I ordered mine in rose gold, which I don't see on this site anymore, but if the yellow gold is as good as the rose, then it should be good.
- How accurate was the sizing? It's always hard to really tell that online, but it's about the size I expected, a large watch, but not man sized. The band is really long. I took it to a jeweler and she took out four links.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far I'm really impressed over all. The ceramic case and bracelet have a nice feel, both to touch, and weight. It's not a light watch, but feels solid on the wrist. The rose gold is very pretty, as is the mop center of the dial. The date is small but readable. The numbers are good sized. The only complaint I have is that the diamonds on the face are just chips. They are definitely large enough to see, but they are not well faceting. But you can only see that up close, so it's not much of an issue. For the price of the watch, that's not really surprising. They sparkle enough to be good hour markers, at least. As for the clasp, I've never had one like this before. So far it's very secure, but I hope that continues as time goes on.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
Ordered this for summer. It is a very nice watch. Had to have the bracket sized down for my wrist. The only negative so far is the clasp is very poorly made and comes loose all the time. I may have to send back or take somewhere and try to get it fixed.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice but don't like the clasp.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No