I bought this watch for myself and when I received it, the watch is way too small to be condiser a man's watch. So instead of returning it I will be giving it to my wife for a Christmas gift. Thanks to Daisy K (Customer service rep), for helping me. Great customer service and I will continue to do business with the "O".
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Smaller than the wite up.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing is perfect for a women but just a tad to small to be considered a man's watch
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the watch is great
I've received this watch quickly after I put in the order. The package is very nice and the watch itself is beautiful. But the leather belt is not matching up as "luxury" watch accessary. It has loose threads hanging off the belt and makes the whole feel and look much less appealing. I'm not sure I can find any place to fix it unless I change the whole belt at my own cost... I'm returning it but ordering another watch to replace it, which has a metal chain instead of leather belt.
I am generally picky about any watch that I will wear. It happens that I was looking recently for a watch because my watchband on my Coach watch broke and I started searching. This watch is really beautiful, it has very intricate workings within and I am fascinated by the watch! The quality is there, and though its a bigger watch than my coach was, I love it because it offers much more in the way of date detail. I love that I don't have to worry about batteries with this watch! It is truly beautiful and I hope to enjoy looking at it for a long time.Happy New Year!
This is a beautiful watch! It's a little bigger than I would prefer, but I still love it. I do have to adjust the time every time I wear it, as it's kinetic and winds while it's worn and I don't wear it enough. I bought the brown one after much deliberation; the blue was beautiful, too. The watch face is mother of pearl, so it has a slightly bluish cast at times. The only strange thing for me is that it's a chronograph, so what would normally be the second hand doesn't move unless you're timing something. I would certainly buy this watch again, and again....love it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate depiction
- How accurate was the sizing? It did say Unisex watch, so I assumed that it wasn't small.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality!
PROS: It is an eye catcher, just like I thought it would be! It just looks high end...not just in the ad...it looks that way on the wrist! Love that it is 'charged' by movement, not battery! I am hard on a watch, so I love that it is water resistant to 5 ATM. CONS: would have liked the hands to be easier to see; The winder sticks out too far....has made it hard to get used to...but I think I am now! Overall: Great price on such a quality watch.
I had bought this same watch from another company and had to send it back TWICE- thought MAYBE I would have better luck with Overstock but I did not. It is a very pretty watch and wish it had worked but the automatic feature did not work. I have had automatic watches before and all I did was shake it a couple times and it would start working. This one would gain 15 min every time I looked at it. Again, it is a very pretty watch but I have not had any luck with it three times in a row.
This watch after 1 month of wear does not keep time...often hours off. For the cost I'd think this would be a watch of good quality but am sadly disappointed and overstock does not offer exchanges nor is a warranty in place and a full refund is not an option but a partial one which I don't know until they have already received the returned product. BS!!! very disappointed and unsatisfied customer!
A nice watch with a good design it just a little detail a noticed it's a plastic part that we can see if you get a very closer look through the back glass they could have chosen to replace it with another material or else but apart from this it's quite satisfying
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? not exactly the same more contrasted on the web site
- How accurate was the sizing? just right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fine quality
The spinner that charges the watch comes off and you have to unscrew the back and attempt to reset it. MIcroscopic screws. Latest disconnect has proven to be the final blow. The watch does not work anymore.... Very dissappointed because I love the watch. no more Akribos for me. Oh and the band did not hold up well. The brown finish wore off and I had to go buy a new band.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. bad
The watch itself is gorgeous. However despite following the instructions on how to get the watch initially ticking, it will not keep time. It will keep time for less than two hours before going out of sync 20 minutes and staying there. So beware of purchasing this item!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- How accurate was the sizing? On par
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
I purchased this as a gift for my 20 year work celebration. I wanted something to remind me of the hard work I have put into my job. I am so happy with this and hope that one day, I can pass it down to a grandchild. The quality is beautiful. So many compliments.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image on site does not compare with the beauty of the actual product.
- How accurate was the sizing? It is large like the popular boyfriend watches.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Each diamond, small but clearly noticable. Never have to get a battery since it is self-winding.
It's a nice trendy watch, the strap however was too big for the person this was bought for. But that doesn't make the watch less beautiful or useful.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pretty well
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice
My fiance has become a fan of Akribos so I decided to purchase another watch for her on Valentine's Day. The gift(among others)just arrived today but its AMAZING!! My only complaint is that the warranty card appears to have been photo copied instead of the original Akribos warranty card. I will contact Overstock to resolve this matter. (reason for my "good rating)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact image
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality
I purchased two of these for gifts. both recipients loved them. Nice large face that fits almost any wrist. Easy to read numbers. Unique design. My only problem was that the one I purchased for myself stopped working before I could fasten it to my wrist. Contacted Overstock who arranged to exchange it immediately. Good example of what customer service should be.
Customer be warned. While this may be titled as a "woman's watch", and included in the "women's watches" pages, it is not a woman's sized watch. It is definitely for a male. It is way larger in size than standard for women's watches, and I had hoped to give this as a present for Christmas and its only meant spending money, and now having to get a refund etc, and I am no further ahead with my Christmas planning.
The watch is exactly as pictured. The face is very big so if this is what you are looking for, you won't be disappointed. If you have a very small wrist, the watch may be too big for you. It looks like an expensive watch that you would pay much more for in a high-end watch store.