This is a very interesting watch due to its double glass case and push button setting feature. But be advised, its HUGE!. I mean its really too big to wear. its more like a pocket watch with a leather strap. As a collection show piece its fine, but to wear its not only large in diameter, larger than my largest dive watch, but very thick.
Was excited to get this unique time piece. It's just elegant. I'm wearing it everywhere. So far. it keeps excellent time.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- How accurate was the sizing? pretty good, fits only to last hole
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be good quality, will need some time to see if the gold fades.
It looks good and is very unique in its design. Which is why I chose it. It is very large in its dimensions. I would suggest that it be purchased for a man with larger wrists. I have a more slender one, and though I like it, it's massive on me. You must be aware to clean the underside after use as any body oils can get on the crystal. Very accurate time keeping thus far. I get very nice comments on it and wear it all the time.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate, Even larger than I thought
- How accurate was the sizing? Very much so.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is always hard to believe, MSRP pricing, but I is a very solid watch.
This watch is perfect for me , just what I wanted. After reading the product desctiption AND reviews, I decided to order it. Men's watch? No Way. I love big fashion watches and this definitely fit the bill. Many of the reviews counted its size as a con, but if a big watch appeals to you, this is it. Besides, it is unusual and draws comments/compliments. Of couse if you are a particularly small/fined boned female, it might not be for you. Again, everything about it is perfect for me.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy
Love the watch! There are other comments about the watch being large, all of which are true, but they don't specifically mention how THICK it is. Despite it being thicker than expected, I really like the look and quality of this watch.
Nice watch, for a collector of unusual watches. I wouldn't recommend it as an everyday watch, because it is a bit uncomfortable(due to a very stiff leather band), and the face looks bigger than expected. But it does catch people's eyes and yield favorable comments. The price is good, and, as usual, the shipping very prompt. Having no crown, the watch has its own unusual procedure for setting the time. I would recommend it to anyone who has a bunch of watches, and wants one a little unusual, but dressy and classy at the same time. I wouldn't expect it to take a lot of hard wear, but it is still a good buy and a nice addition to my collection.
I have this watch and it's perfect for the guy with an 8.5 inch wrist. On smaller wrists under 8.0 inches, this one might seem large. For the average guy, it's perfectly proportioned.This one is probably the sleekest watch I've seen by Akribos. The clean dial, smooth edges, and classy looks sets it above many other styles. This one definitely commands attention.<Thumbs up>