Great experience. I would definately buy again. Outstanding, shipping quick. This was a wonderfull experience.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? On point
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Outstanding
Very nice watch but had it two days before minute hand fell off. Overstock was quick to send me return labels and refund. I have since re-ordered another to see if it was just a fluke. I will be in a better position to review the product then. The watch is definitly nice with all working parts viewable.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image and product were the same.
- How accurate was the sizing? Watch was a little large but nice.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Mediocre
This is a very good looking watch. The skeleton dial is well done and looks god from the front and the back. Runs ans winds smoothly and keeps good time, so far.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pretty close, looks better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Spot on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Runs, winds and looks good. Time will tell.
very surprised at how low the price was for such an amazing watch. its such a conversation starter
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the actual product was even better than the photo
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
This watch is almost vintage, in appearance, but it is stunningly beautiful! Excellent color - just as shown on the site. It is a bit larger on the wrist then you might think, so don't expect it to be of a delicate size. It is a watch for the confident, fashion-forward male.
First the good side. It is a beautiful watch. It even looks better than the picture. However, you must wind the watch every day. The time does not last more than 24 hours. Than it gradually begins to lose time until it stops. I have had a mechanical watch before, a Rolex, and it kept the time as long as it was on my hand. It was only complete stillness that would slow the time.
I am a short woman, and I actually bought this watch for myself. It's lovely to look at, the workmanship is excellent, and I enjoy the heck out of it. Yes,. it's big. I don't mind a bit. The quality is readily apparent, and it's fun to watch it go!
Wonderful Watch and surprisingly rugged. I work in a Tire and Oil shop and it still hasn't got a scratch on it. If you buy this watch just remember to turn the crown before bed. It's quite big and it takes some getting used to but it is very nice.
I bought this watch and a few weeks later, about a week after I got it, it went on sale for like $60.00 cheaper! Bummed me out! With that being said, the watch is nice. It is for a college son who is very interested in mechanical watches. It is large faced and the band is nice and it comes in a nice package. Go ahead and buy one, but wait until the last minute because you don't know if it will get cheaper!
A beautiful watch and quite different. When I wear it, it is quite a conversation piece. I did not realize how many people do not know what a skelaton watch is! This is a watch that you have to wind every day but I was aware of that when I ordered it so that really was not an issue for me. It is fairly large, well actually quite large (width of the time piece) and I was not expecting this. Not that this is that big of an issue, that is probably the only reason I gave it 4 stars and not 5.