My wife was VERY Happy with the ring and we gtr it the day after Valentine's Day. Which was exceptional since I didn't place the order until the Friday before Valentine's Day. Then I made the mistake and ordered the wrong size. Overstock exchanged it and were quick in giving me a RMA number to return it with and they paid for shipping. The replacement ring was sent out quickly. The diamond wasn't as large as I hoped but the little LADY was pleased. I am looking at purchasing a computer next.
I have been looking at this type of ring for a long time, and the price was excellent for the ring provided. I am wearing it every day and love it! I am always getting complements on it and would not change it for anything!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring is exactly as it is on the computer
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I love the quality. I could not ask for better.
I ordered this ring when I wanted to replace the claddagh I've worn for years. I likes the satin finish and the combination of gold and sterling silver. I was very excited when the package came in the mail but was disappointed to see the ring I got was not the same ring in the picture. The one I was sent is the same design, but it's all sterling silver (no gold) and is not a satin finish. There's nothing wrong with the shiny silver I received; it just wasn't what I ordered or expected. The diamond also has a chip out of it, which makes it look dark instead of letting it sparkle. I will probably be returning this ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same shape. Different color and finish.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The diamond is chipped, but the rest of the ring is good quality.