I bought this ring to wear while I shop for a diamond through a broker and have my "real" setting made. I love this 3 stone setting and will probably have something very similar made with the diamond. I have been wearing it constantly since we got married a week ago. It sits very low on my finger which is great because I'm very active and don't want it catching on things at work. So far so good. No one has suspected that it is a CZ. Very brilliant and a perfect alternative until I get my diamond!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
I sent the ring back due to sizing issue and didnt order another , as they don't have half sizes. Other than that, it was a very pretty ring and looked real.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looked similar
- How accurate was the sizing? Not good. I wear an 8 and this fit on my middle finger, so it was large.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seemed fine
Ring was only available in size 5...but it was so pretty, I bought it knowing that I would have it sized to fit me...but my jeweler said there is no way to make the band larger or attach it to the shank...so I guess I have to return it:-((
I was skeptical because id never bought a cz. This is a beautiful ring that definitely catches your eye when the light hits it. It looks exactly like a real diamond. The sterling silver is very high quality. Im definitely going to be a returning customer!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the picture on the website really didnt do the ring justice. It was much prettier in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? Size was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks amazing! Lots of compliments and it looks so real. Great quality sterling silver.