They ran out of stock on this one and subbed another ring. I was going to return but my wife liked the other one as well so she kept it and is enjoying it. I do not think the sub was as nice as the one I ordered but as long as she is happy I'm okay.
My boyfriend ordered me this ring as a promise ring after we had previously picked out another from a different store. The previous ring had a number of flaws and as time went on they only got worse. So, when I received this new ring I beyond relieved! I'm normally not a fan of yellow gold but the pale blue of the stone goes perfectly with the delicate gold band. The ring a comfortable light weight and shines perfectly. I don't think I could be any more pleased with my purchase. I will definitely be purchasing more from Overstock!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image looks similar but actual ring is far more beautiful
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent-shines and sparkles
This was purchased as my engagement ring. It looks just like it is pictured above, it's beautiful! Although, I just wanted the gemstone, it's a clear blue don't expect any bright or deeper hues of blue. It's more clear with a hint of powder blue. Since I just wanted the gemstone, I'm getting rid of the band and the itty bitty diamonds and using it to buy a pave diamond band which is the perfect engagement ring for me! The stone is huge!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks the same as pictured, if not better in person...
- How accurate was the sizing? the sizing was accurate....
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I just received it about a week ago and I love it, I couldnt tell you long term quality but its held up quite well for everyday use.
I loved the ring at first and was going to get it sized to fit better. But within a month of receiving it, the stone fell out. Now I need to have the ring sized as well as have the stone remounted at additional expense to me.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I couldn't tell from image that the ring was aquamarine. I took word of description
- How accurate was the sizing? I got what I ordered but the sizing chart wasn't that accurate. I needed 1/2 size smaller. Will have to have it sized.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I like the fact that it was 14k yellow gold and not white gold. Most jewelry today is white gold.
This ring looked nothing like the photo. It looked like cheap costume jewelry and it even had a big made in "china" stamped on the inside of the gold band. I immediately returned this ring.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. substandard
After buying 3 other rings from Ostock and returning them all (was not satisfied with any of them), I finally found the ring I have been hoping for. Love this ring. It is perfect in every way - size of stone, quality and price! It is so pretty on the hand. Will be wearing it very often. Only took 2 days to receive. Love Ostock.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Actual product much nicer than picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very slightly too large.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Extremely attractive. Very beautiful ring.
The stone is beautiful; large and shiny. The ring met my expectations.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image and the description were both accuate.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the stone is good. The ring sits well and doesn't flop around, despite the large stone.
This ring is gorgeous!!! I had been looking at this ring for a few weeks yet purchased other ones over this one here at Overstock. I am so glad I finally made the decision to get buy this one. The stone is a nice size and big time sparkly! The aquamarine is definitaly a pale blue...just as the picture shows (and as most aquarmarine are). Yet the light blue is seen no problem when looking at it. If it was a darker blue then it would have cost a ton more then what this one does. But it does not matter. This is beautiful. :o) The only complaint that I have is that it took almost two weeks for me to receive this ring. Usually I have my items in about 5 days. Because of the deliver time, that is why I gave it 4 stars.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Aquamarine color is just like picture. Diamonds show up better in person then in the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far....excellent
I LOVE this ring. It is beautiful, elegant, perfectly proportioned for my hand. The color is fabulous. It changes according to the light from pale white diamond shade to a perfect water color to a darker blue with more depth to it. The design is timeless. Truly beautiful.
It's very light I do agree. However, I had one just like this in the past and loved it. It was like one I gave my mother when she was alive. It meant a lot to her and to me. When I saw this I had to have it. I lost the one I had before. I haven't been able to locate this for a while. Your price was great and the stone is beautiful. Thanks to you guys I was able to have my memory and my ring back. Thanks again.
this ring is somewhat disappointing, in that the stone is almost colorless. you dont find this out until you check out, when it's referred to as "goshenite". but for that, i would have given this 5 stars. the "aquamarine" stone is beautiful, and the cut is excellent. the diamonds are tiny, and would stand out more if the "aquamarine" had more color. the band is very delicate and feminine, and the sizing is a true fit. if you are unsure, go up a size, as the band is sizable. except for the lack of color, this ring is what you see in the photo. since i do like the look of it, i will keep it.