My fiance and i decided to go cheap on our wedding bands and then upgrade them on our anniversary. I bought this ring for myself and it is good quality for a great price if you are looking for a plain band.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? What you see is what you get.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate sizing
I have a beautiful engagement ring and was looking for a simple wedding band that would not compete. The band was accurate in sizing and true to the image provided on the website. I found a similar ring at a local, respectable jewelry store for about $30 more. This ring is exactly what I was looking for. It is very lightweight and unnoticeable on the finger. The band is unimpressive if you wear it on its own.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Actual item true to image.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for the price.
I ordered this band for my wedding band after having tried on similar bands in jewelry stores that cost nearly twice as much. However, upon receiving this ring, I tired it on. It is NOT comfortable. In fact, it also feels like the sizing might run just a tad small and the size of the band seemed to be a little smaller than the other 2mm half round band that I had tried on. I have decided to return this as I cannot bear the thought of wearing this all the time since it just isn't comfortable.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image is pretty much exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Might be a tad small
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. There was no verification other than 14K stamped on the inside of the band to verify it was actually gold.
This ring was the exact same as the ones we tried on in the store, but way cheaper.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate standard sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
The ring itself is very very pretty. However, TINY! By tiny, I mean 2 mm isn't exactly accurate. More like 1.5 mm. Further, overstock sends no certificate validating the contents of the ring is actually 14k White Gold. I just received a tiny ring in a cardboard box. The real problem occurred when I called to return the ring. The girl was nice, but unlike all the other major online retailers (amazon, blue nile, etc) and online jewelery stores (all which provide a written guarantee of their products), I had to pay to ship it back to overstock - nearly 4 times the cost of the shipping to me! If you are going to order this ring, whatever you imagine the width to be, cut it in half, and if it's not perfect, you'll pay almost 15% of the purchase price to return it. Bottom Line: I guess with Overstock, you get what you pay for.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image makes the ring appear far wider. It is TINY in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate Sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality fine, but no proof of content, just the ring in a cardboard box