This is advertized as a 4mm, but it is a 3mm. It is a "faux pas" that overstock.com should look into and remedy. Yes, I measured it! It is also very light, which means that it does not have much substance. I did not give it a 1 star because of its design; it is rather nice. However, I do not buy for esthetics, but rather for value and comfort, both lacking.
I purchased this band as a replacement for my husband's original wedding band that was now too small and too thin to size after 30 yrs. of wear & tear. He works with his hands quite often and thought a thinner comfortable band would be a good choice. Our first reaction was that it was smaller in width and thinner than expected. However, understanding the value of this ring in 14k gold, we decided to keep it. He likes the comfort after wearing it a couple weeks.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Seemed slightly larger in picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
I am completely satisfied with my purchase and would definitely recommend it to others.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality